PDA

View Full Version : Atco Old Time Drags

bad64chevelle
10-07-2006, 03:18 PM
Tomorrow (Sunday) Gates open at 8am. Weather looks decent for tomorrow, so Im trying to decide if I want to go. Ill most likely be taking the Chevelle tomorrow if I go. I may go over and clean it up now, and get it ready. Anyone else interested in going? There is a swap meet and Muscle cars, who could ask for more?

NJSPEEDER
10-07-2006, 03:22 PM
i will be stopping down, but won't get there until about noon.
for anyone who hasn't been to one of these shows before, it is a good time. wide variety of classic muscle, show, and race cars.

bad64chevelle
10-07-2006, 03:25 PM
Tim, Ill be there so just either find the car or give me a call. Its really a good time, one of the best things to watch are the Sox/Martin cars runnin against each other. The sound of two HEMIs winding it out down the track makes me happy!

bad64chevelle
10-07-2006, 07:02 PM
Well, I cleaned the car all up this evening, and took it out for a ride. Took out an 05 GT Mustang, and filled the tank. Just as I was turning onto my street from 206 I hear a bolt or nut fall off and hit the ground. I have NO idea what it was, and I cant see anything so Ill take a look tomorrow but it kills my plans for tomorrow. I am now a maybe for tomorrow. Ill post up before I leave if I decide.

WayFast84
10-07-2006, 07:05 PM
Well, I cleaned the car all up this evening, and took it out for a ride. Took out an 05 GT Mustang, and filled the tank. Just as I was turning onto my street from 206 I hear a bolt or nut fall off and hit the ground. I have NO idea what it was, and I cant see anything so Ill take a look tomorrow but it kills my plans for tomorrow. I am now a maybe for tomorrow. Ill post up before I leave if I decide.
a little unwanted weight reduction...

lol

Sounds cool as hell, it sucks Im stuck home though..

bad64chevelle
10-07-2006, 07:08 PM
Yeah its a really good time. My dad backed out, so did my buddy so I really dont want to go myself. Next Spring when they have it again, I hope to be there and racing.

bitchincamaro
10-08-2006, 06:20 PM
i wanted to go but had to work on my truck. i left it on the street in front of my garage for two days. i was lucky i didnt get a ticket, but got my truck fixed which is cool.

NJSPEEDER
10-08-2006, 08:13 PM
justin and i stopped down there for a bit this afternoon. great turn out. the whole pit are was full and the car show field on the other side was near capacity too.
the swap meet had far less than usual.
great day for racing and showing