PDA

View Full Version : Great PA Car Show

Anti_Rice_Guy
10-10-2006, 02:44 PM
this coming sunday, 10/15.
it changed it's name I believe, but there is usually about 1000 cars there, street rods, muscle cars, moderns, anything goes.

http://www.macungie.pa.us/Event%20pages/macungie_happenings.htm

Rt. #22 west or Rt. I-78 west into Pennsylvania - (from: Rt. 22 west, continue to Rt. 309 south exit towards Quakeretown, from Rt. I-78 west to Rt. #222) get off Rt. #222 south/Hamilton Boulevard exit, continue south on Rt. 222 for 3.75 miles to Rt. 100 south go left on Rt. 100 south for 4 miles to Macungie Memorial Park on your left at Walnut Street.

that is general directions from North Jersey.

Hopefully I can go.

anyone interested?
I already talked to kevin and noah.

BonzoHansen
10-10-2006, 03:22 PM
Macungie is suposed to be like Street Rod heaven.

I love a good street rod. Sometimes they do pretty neat stuff and you can get cool ideas from them.

Anti_Rice_Guy
10-10-2006, 07:09 PM
Macungie is suposed to be like Street Rod heaven.

I love a good street rod. Sometimes they do pretty neat stuff and you can get cool ideas from them.
Yea it pretty much is haha. There's a huge street rod show in August that's always crazy big and usually some famous people/cars there.

This show has a focus on street rods, but anything is allowed in, and usually there's some weird cars. For example, there's this goofy group of adults that have like 15 PT cruisers, modified in little ways, and they're ugly as sin but think they hot *****.

OK, so who's interested/think they can make it?