PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested in buying some Pacesetter headers for a moderately cheap price?

redbanditZ28
10-10-2006, 03:48 PM
My mechanic sold his 01 camaro 2 months ago and is looking to sell his pacesetter headers. He didn't specify a price, but he is looking to get rid of them. He offered them to me, but i am going turbo, so i don't need long tubes. If anyone is interested give a reply here or contact me through email. I will get more info later this week. He also has a few other parts he is looking to get rid of. Like a hooker exhuast and eiabach lower springs. I don't think he would be too picky about how much he gives the parts away for. But like i said, i will have more info by tomorrow probably. Give me some replies as to how much you would pay for the pats i listed. They are used and are in great condition.

redbanditZ28
10-10-2006, 06:55 PM
Just to let you know, i will have more info on the parts by tomorrow. Like what the starting price would be for the headers. Obviously the highest bid would get the parts. I would inform anyone interested through private messages. Thanks.

foff667
10-10-2006, 08:37 PM
Just to let YOU know we do have a classified section...why you would post everywhere BUT there is beyond me.