PDA

View Full Version : Best software to data log a 2.8L??

Pampered-Z
11-22-2006, 10:13 AM
What work best to scan a 2.8L beretta? Is there any freeware like TTS? I have the stripped down version of DIACOM but that only does real time with no data logging. I need to trap more info. Any suggestion or anyhave software I can borrow?

john

Fast92RS
11-22-2006, 10:39 AM
Try tunerpro

90FormulaWS6
11-22-2006, 11:42 AM
winaldl, i dont know if it supports it but you can check

Tru2Chevy
11-22-2006, 11:49 AM
List I found of supported ECM Types....

http://winaldl.joby.se/aldldata.htm

- Justin

BonzoHansen
11-22-2006, 12:54 PM
A paperclip & a volt meter? :)

deadtrend1
11-22-2006, 07:56 PM

funny thing is your pretty much right. Just forgetting a notepad and pen to record the readings

BonzoHansen
11-22-2006, 08:07 PM

funny thing is your pretty much right. Just forgetting a notepad and pen to record the readings
Good call.

Pampered-Z
11-22-2006, 09:17 PM

OK, so I take the paper clip in one hand and the volt meter in the other. Stick the paper clip inti the #7 pin, start the car and look at the meter. Every pulse sends a shock thru my body and I write down the amount of voltage and how many times I scream. This basically works like starting the car and grabbing each plug wire to see if any voltage is bleeding through right!

Got it!

Thanks, you guys are the best!

BonzoHansen
11-22-2006, 10:50 PM

OK, so I take the paper clip in one hand and the volt meter in the other. Stick the paper clip inti the #7 pin, start the car and look at the meter. Every pulse sends a shock thru my body and I write down the amount of voltage and how many times I scream. This basically works like starting the car and grabbing each plug wire to see if any voltage is bleeding through right!

Got it!

Thanks, you guys are the best!Make sure you wear a tin foil hat.

Knipps
11-27-2006, 10:25 PM

Got it!

Thanks, you guys are the best!Make sure you wear a tin foil hat.

or saucepan...
oh... and put some unpopped popcorn in your pockets/mouth