PDA

View Full Version : 2 post lift 9000lb $1000

V
11-27-2006, 08:40 PM
Well, i was gonna install this but no point if i'm not gonna be aroudn to use it, so its for sale. Its i believe a "bend-pak" 9000lb two post lift. The posts are each 8.5' tall. Its the style with the open top and the cross bar is at the bottom which you drive over. 220v pump which runs the hydraulic stsyem. asymetrical arms. $1000 FIRM, and i'll deliver if within a reasonable distance for free. Right nows its just in storage in my other garage and not too easy to get pics of, nor do i ahve my digital camera back yet from getting fixed. But youre welcoem to come by and see it. I have also the documnets from when it was bought by the previous/original owner.

WildBillyT
11-27-2006, 08:58 PM
Where is it located? How old?

dan
11-27-2006, 11:06 PM
if it was a week ago..i'd already own it :( ..but i bought a laptop..
WHY OH WHY CRUEL WORLD..

bad64chevelle
11-28-2006, 12:40 AM
Paul, I may have to talk to some people about this. Ill try to get back to you ASAP about it.

WildBillyT
11-28-2006, 02:51 PM
Smoking, you out there? :D

BonzoHansen
11-28-2006, 02:55 PM
Smoking, you out there? :DIs the new garage up & ready for a lift? :nod:

Tru2Chevy
11-28-2006, 03:06 PM
Smoking, you out there? :D

He's outside ripping up a car, according to his away message. :lol:

And it's located in Closter (sp?)....not far from NYC.

- Justin

WildBillyT
11-28-2006, 03:40 PM
Smoking, you out there? :DIs the new garage up & ready for a lift? :nod:

Yep. This one sure sounds like what we are looking for, but we want to make sure it's in good shape, etc.

BonzoHansen
11-28-2006, 03:44 PM
Yeah, I looked it up on line (I gave it 30 seconds of thought). The similar current model appears to need 12'. Offfset arms are nice. You get that and you will curse at that 4 post.

V
11-28-2006, 04:12 PM
billy, yeah im here now, lol. Im not sure the exact age, i'd have to find the invoice to get a date. It was in perfect working condition when it was unbolted from the old shop. The shop owner there wanted to dedicate a lift to only fast oil changes and this one took too much time to set up, so now they have a 4 post that you just drive up on. The lift isnt the prettiest thing to look at and could use a quick painting, thats what i had intended to do. I'm hoping my dig camera shows up this week so then i can take some pictures. As for my location, i live in Closter NJ, zip 07624. If you want to come look at it, im around just about any time, and if you're not too far away, i can then deliver it for you. -paul

Firebird67dude
11-28-2006, 04:53 PM
My boss right down the block from you paul might want it. I can find out tomorrow. Only if you other deals fall thru. I'll let you know.

WildBillyT
11-28-2006, 10:08 PM
billy, yeah im here now, lol. Im not sure the exact age, i'd have to find the invoice to get a date. It was in perfect working condition when it was unbolted from the old shop. The shop owner there wanted to dedicate a lift to only fast oil changes and this one took too much time to set up, so now they have a 4 post that you just drive up on. The lift isnt the prettiest thing to look at and could use a quick painting, thats what i had intended to do. I'm hoping my dig camera shows up this week so then i can take some pictures. As for my location, i live in Closter NJ, zip 07624. If you want to come look at it, im around just about any time, and if you're not too far away, i can then deliver it for you. -paul

Paul,

Thanks for the reply. I'm down in central NJ- Flemington. I would like to see some pics and then come see it in person some weekend if that's cool.

-Bill