PDA

View Full Version : Gentlemen, i come to you in need of help...

Jaded1983
12-01-2006, 04:13 PM
Here is my dilemma, I will be turning 23 on xmas day and have been at college the past 4 years in Easton, PA. I turned 21 my jr year and the limited time i would be at home (winter/summer breaks) were spent drinkin at local bars, Bourbon in Hillsdale, the bars in Pearl River, etc.

HOWEVER!

I am recently graduated and before i move to morristown i need help here in Bergen County (I live in Park Ridge). Now that Bourbon street has changed owners it has gotten kind of lame. My question to you, my fellow f-body buddies, is this. What are some good:

- Sports Bars? (like with big tvs, pool tables, a place i can go watch the game)
- Regular bars (with people around my age, good scene, etc)

ANY help or suggestions would be appreciated!

Firebird67dude
12-01-2006, 04:16 PM
Cafe 99 right in park ridge i hear is good. My boss's friend's brother owns it. I like Saloon in Pearl River.

Some ppl. i used to hang out with like to go to Firewaters and Tommy Fox's.

Teds89IROC
12-01-2006, 05:11 PM
park ridge eh, you know steve mizzoni or steve leidenfrost?

Jaded1983
12-01-2006, 05:41 PM
cant say that i do. i moved here in 7th grade and then went to Bosco for highschool

Teds89IROC
12-01-2006, 06:21 PM
ah ok, after i replied I thought I remembered you. I graduated bosco the year after you

ps, glad to see i'm not the only one missing the state championship :lol: If it wasnt for the rain I woulda went

Jaded1983
12-01-2006, 06:27 PM
ps, glad to see i'm not the only one missing the state championship :lol: If it wasnt for the rain I woulda went

yea same thing here, ive been to a bunch of the games so far this season. hopefully simms can win it this time!

misterjuice
12-01-2006, 08:00 PM
Peppercorns' on friday night is good, Porter house also (both in Montvale). there are tons of bars in Pearl River and Nyack. Nyack is a real good scene friday and sat night.

Davey's Locker is a good place to go watch the game.

Here is my dilemma, I will be turning 23 on xmas day and have been at college the past 4 years in Easton, PA. I turned 21 my jr year and the limited time i would be at home (winter/summer breaks) were spent drinkin at local bars, Bourbon in Hillsdale, the bars in Pearl River, etc.

HOWEVER!

I am recently graduated and before i move to morristown i need help here in Bergen County (I live in Park Ridge). Now that Bourbon street has changed owners it has gotten kind of lame. My question to you, my fellow f-body buddies, is this. What are some good:

- Sports Bars? (like with big tvs, pool tables, a place i can go watch the game)
- Regular bars (with people around my age, good scene, etc)

ANY help or suggestions would be appreciated!

Savage_Messiah
12-01-2006, 09:54 PM
Cafe 99 right in park ridge i hear is good. My boss's friend's brother owns it. I like Saloon in Pearl River.

Some ppl. i used to hang out with like to go to Firewaters and Tommy Fox's.

ohhh tommy fox's...

ar0ck
12-01-2006, 10:13 PM
Nothing wrong with a little Dave & busters over the boarder.

Jaded1983
12-02-2006, 02:44 PM
ive hear good things about tommy foxes, gotta get down to b-field and check it out.

haha just ended up in the city last night, we usually do hoboken on sat nights cause there is a train that runs back up here on the bergen county main line at 1:50, makes it real convenient

Primo131211
01-16-2007, 03:06 PM
ive heard good things about them too

firehawk1120
01-16-2007, 05:11 PM
if you are going to the pallisades mall for Dave and busters just go to the Fox sports bar. Huge ass t.v.s there, pool tables upstairs, sweet set up.

GP99GT
01-17-2007, 06:59 AM
holy thread ressurection batman