PDA

View Full Version : Can't post everywhere?????

JTFormula
12-18-2006, 04:02 PM
Hello,

Its been about 5 months since I posted. I tried to post to some of the topics and it said I was unable to access these areas of the site. I got a warning page stating I was limited or something to this. On top of the page it reads:

Hello JTFormula it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

How can I respond if the site won't let me????? At least I was able to post this. I know the site had some problems which I found a couple times when I tried to log in over the last few months. Anyone have a solution to my problem?

Tru2Chevy
12-18-2006, 04:24 PM
The only section you should be limited from posting in is the Classifieds, due to your post count. Since July 1, 2006 we have required a minimum of 50 posts in order to use the Classifieds section. This isn't meant to punish anybody, but many of our members feel more comfortable doing business with someone who is active in our community.

Classifieds Rules (http://www.njfboa.org/forums//announcement.php?f=27) (Located in the announcement at the very top of the Classifieds section)

If you are having trouble posting in any other section, please let me know right away, and I will look into it for you.

Also, the banner that was displayed at the top of the forum is just a way for us to encourage users to participate more.

- Justin

JTFormula
12-20-2006, 03:09 PM
Thanks for the information. Its been a while since I have been here. I have been more focused on 4x4's and my BMW's then my 'bird this year. I have to get back into the car again. This is my 7th year the car has been off the road and at least 2 years since the last work was done. Damn frame off resto........