PDA

View Full Version : Need a garage for ~3 months

j0n
12-23-2006, 10:04 AM
Hey all I'm planning a project that will take me approximately 2 months to complete(I'm going to budget 3 months just to be safe) but due to the possibility of snow I'm going to need a garage to do all the work. The 'rents won't let me use theirs anymore so I'm turning to you guys.

This is what I'm looking for:
-One-car garage with a small area nearby that i can keep my cherry picker and some parts under a tarp(call it a 5x5 area or so)
-At least one outlet so that I can hook up my compressor
-Enough room in the garage for my toolbox and compressor
-The ability to run air tools and compressor until 11PM(This isn't necessary and if I can't find it I'm negotiable on what time I need to turn the compressor off)
-Relatively inexpensive(throw out some prices since I don't really know what to expect)
-Also I'll most likely be there weeknights from 7 or 8PM until midnight and during the day on weekends

I can offer:
-The use of any and all of my tools to you while I'm using your garage
-Help doing construction type stuff around the house or help with any of your cars.
-(If you have a fourth gen) You can use my California Car Cover for the duration of my stay in your garage.

Thanks in advance and if you can meet only some of the criteria but are interested let me know and we can try and work something out.

88FormulaChick
01-21-2007, 10:29 PM
id offer you mine, but theres not nearly enough room, and im a hike and a half away...but i wouldnt mind the 84 chillin outside for a bit...shes been garaged for over a year now...lol.

jimmyboy8301
01-21-2007, 10:59 PM
he doesn't need it anymore

12secondv6
01-22-2007, 12:21 PM
Is it true? You joined the neon family????? I heard it is a neon drag car!

misterjuice
01-22-2007, 03:36 PM
ewwww you're gonna work on the T/A....that's ..........fun.............. NOT!!!

j0n
01-22-2007, 06:04 PM
nahh im selling everything and getting out of cars for the time being

Teds89IROC
02-01-2007, 08:50 PM
nahh im selling everything and getting out of cars for the time being

till he breaks another 10th :lol: