PDA

View Full Version : 0-190 in a lambo!!!

deadtrend1
12-28-2006, 04:52 PM
Where can i find this road!!??!!
http://www.fquick.com/videos/viewvideo.php?id=899

76bumblbrally
12-28-2006, 11:09 PM
that is pretty sick, if had ass loads of cash ide probably by a lambo just to have one :mrgreen:

V
12-28-2006, 11:55 PM
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Knipps
12-29-2006, 12:05 AM

x2.

maroman88
12-29-2006, 12:34 AM
x3 :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Blacdout96
12-29-2006, 10:18 AM
Idk, spending 200+K for a car that can't break 200, to me isnt worth it. The sad thing is that The new F430 gets owned by the new Z06, and that car is 230K, and the F430 has just about the same specs as the lambo ( performance wise) so If Id like to save a little green, go with the Z06, do a few tweaks here and there, and get ready to taste 200mph. Im not knocking on Lambo's or Ferrari's, hell Ive driven a Ferrari 312T2 formula one car into a museum, nota street car but none the less it had the pony symbol on it lol, but to me, they're price today is just not worth it. i remember when they were worth it, about 30 years ago, and in my eyes the last Ferrari that was worth it was the Daytona and the 246 Dino, and for Lambo, definantly the countach, just cause it had a rev limit of 11,000 and sounded sooo sweet. They are beautiful machines, but stick with American, hell you could pick up a used GT40 for what 90-120k, take that money you saved, and Twin turbo that sucka like that one guy did ( check it out on streetfire.net)

By the way, you wanna hear the sound of God, listen to a V-12 Ferrari 3 litre, Ive gotten to hear the 312T2 and a 250 GTO, and thats a blessing cause the 250 GTO is priced at $10,000,000 in excellent condition!!!!! so theres not many out there driving, let alone racing.

r0nin89
12-30-2006, 12:42 PM
ZO6 with a RMTS = 700hp if not more. I'll take that over any lambo or ferrari anyday. Chevy power :D

Blacdout96
12-30-2006, 03:34 PM
I second that, hell im sure that so called "Blue Devil" would smoke that lambo anyday of the week.

V
12-30-2006, 07:04 PM
even though im one of the biggest lambo fans on this site, i will also be one of the first to say that the whole excitement and love of a lambo(or ferrari) is not based on speed alone. it is a whole package, but not limted to speed, handling or braking. It is also much about the over all fit and finish of the final product. The few lambos i have sat in have amazed me on how everythign has its place and purpose. some may disagree and thats fine. i dont like the newest model lambo, the gallardo since its not a v12 and has regular doors. The car in the vid is most likely a a basic murc. but if it were an LP640 murc. it would be a whole different story.

and eventually, i will own a lambo, but id like to get an older diablo.

Knipps
12-31-2006, 12:51 AM
even though im one of the biggest lambo fans on this site, i will also be one of the first to say that the whole excitement and love of a lambo(or ferrari) is not based on speed alone. it is a whole package, but not limted to speed, handling or braking. It is also much about the over all fit and finish of the final product. The few lambos i have sat in have amazed me on how everythign has its place and purpose. some may disagree and thats fine. i dont like the newest model lambo, the gallardo since its not a v12 and has regular doors. The car in the vid is most likely a a basic murc. but if it were an LP640 murc. it would be a whole different story.

:werd:

NJSPEEDER
12-31-2006, 10:45 AM

if all anyone wants is pure performnace for their dollar, the Z06, i believe, would be the correct choice. but if you want all the world class style along with your performance and you have money the money to spend, buy a european exotic.
my personal choice, ferrari stradale challenge. the street version of the race car version of the street car they originally rolled out :)

Tsar
12-31-2006, 10:53 AM
Idk, spending 200+K for a car that can't break 200, to me isnt worth it. The sad thing is that The new F430 gets owned by the new Z06, and that car is 230K, and the F430 has just about the same specs as the lambo ( performance wise) so If Id like to save a little green, go with the Z06, do a few tweaks here and there, and get ready to taste 200mph. Im not knocking on Lambo's or Ferrari's, hell Ive driven a Ferrari 312T2 formula one car into a museum, nota street car but none the less it had the pony symbol on it lol, but to me, they're price today is just not worth it. i remember when they were worth it, about 30 years ago, and in my eyes the last Ferrari that was worth it was the Daytona and the 246 Dino, and for Lambo, definantly the countach, just cause it had a rev limit of 11,000 and sounded sooo sweet. They are beautiful machines, but stick with American, hell you could pick up a used GT40 for what 90-120k, take that money you saved, and Twin turbo that sucka like that one guy did ( check it out on streetfire.net)

By the way, you wanna hear the sound of God, listen to a V-12 Ferrari 3 litre, Ive gotten to hear the 312T2 and a 250 GTO, and thats a blessing cause the 250 GTO is priced at $10,000,000 in excellent condition!!!!! so theres not many out there driving, let alone racing.
yea yea we've heard it before, almighty z06 > every other car on the planet...

maroman88
12-31-2006, 07:34 PM
i dont care if its a lambo or wat not, but 0-190 makes a great video in any car that can do that:)

98tadriver
01-04-2007, 04:48 PM
watching that video makes me want to go out and buy one, do 4th gear burnouts and beat the everliving crap out of it until i break something :)
But i dont have $250,000 dollars

r0nin89
01-04-2007, 10:14 PM
outrun cops... I know a kid that did it in an LS1 trans so its gotta be real easy in a lambo or ZO6.

JerzLT1
01-04-2007, 11:08 PM
outrun cops... I know a kid that did it in an LS1 trans so its gotta be real easy in a lambo or ZO6.

hard to out run the radio in a car. and i agree with Paul. cause you can put 250k into a Civic and itll hit 200mph but in the end its still not an Italian Sports Car