PDA

View Full Version : I dont understand

the big kahuna
01-25-2007, 11:45 PM
I posted somthing on here yesterday and I dont see it its gone I am woundering why I just wanted to know if there are any venders in this area that sell gen three camaro parts maby it got erased becuse im not in the parts forum ?? im not trying to buy or sell any thing just wanted to know if there are any placews like this

Mike
01-26-2007, 05:04 AM
you cant sell untill you have a certain amount of posts/time on the forum. and you can only sell in the classifides... if you click on the classifides forum you can read the rules for buying and selling

j0n
01-26-2007, 07:56 AM
User "SmokingSS" has a large inventory of third generation F-parts...check out his list in the Classifieds to see if he's got something you need. Another place to check out would be Hawk's Third gen

the big kahuna
01-26-2007, 10:37 AM
i was not trying to sell or buy any thing in the loung and i know smoken ss he dosent have any thing that im looking for i need speker covers every one tosses them in the garbage it seems i just asked if there were any guys who collect and sell camaro parts in the area and how manny posts do i need 3000 lol

Tru2Chevy
01-26-2007, 10:44 AM
i was not trying to sell or buy any thing in the loung and i know smoken ss he dosent have any thing that im looking for i need speker covers every one tosses them in the garbage it seems i just asked if there were any guys who collect and sell camaro parts in the area and how manny posts do i need 3000 lol

As stated in the Classified Rules, you need either 50 posts, or you need to be a member for 6 months before you are able to post in the Classifieds forum.

- Justin

the big kahuna
01-26-2007, 04:03 PM
y i read it well that will take me till summer i geuss that car wont be out this year ill just wait till the swap meet

NJSPEEDER
01-26-2007, 04:06 PM
you can still view the classifieds and message members about part wanted or available. you jsut can't post in the classifieds or post classified type threads in other forums.

the big kahuna
01-26-2007, 06:21 PM
i know that NJ speeder i origanally just asked if any one knew if there was a junk yard or place that sold camaro stuff becuse i need misalanios nonsens that no one seems to keep and the dealer dose not have any more i did not want to buy somthing off any one norr i was trying to sell any thing and they deleted my topic and i was asking why got a anser thats all no big deal

Jared1970Chevelle
02-06-2007, 04:59 AM
kahuna there is a salvage yard in pinebrook on 46 they should have some speaker covers for ya.....

tru2chevy i like the picture under you name....cute pink shirt and airsoft bb gun heheheheheheh ;) :)~

Tru2Chevy
02-06-2007, 07:30 AM
tru2chevy i like the picture under you name....cute pink shirt and airsoft bb gun heheheheheheh ;) :)~

Thanks, but that's not me or my pink shirt (It's Jake - quikz28), and that's no airsoft....it's Jimmyboy's personal weapon of choice. I don't remember what it is off the top of my head though.

Full Size: http://www.njfboa.org/JustinImages/JakePackHeat.jpg

- Justin