02-09-2007, 09:23 PM
WOW!!!:shock: Just WOW!!!:drool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8cqgInEPcY

Ian
02-09-2007, 09:48 PM
hot damn!

oh one ls1 SS
02-09-2007, 11:31 PM
:drool: wow. i need to get myself one of those!

Knipps
02-09-2007, 11:48 PM
:drool: doesn't even cover it...

NJSPEEDER
02-10-2007, 12:15 AM
i love the half truths these guys always tell
"faster that a formula1 car" that is only because F1 cars are geared to the track they are on at the moment, most circumstances a top speed between 185 and 205 mph. it's not like they stop pulling, they just run out of space to contiue accelerating. mathematically and F1 car has a power to weight ratio that can go 330mph
"fastest production car in the world" only because no one has been allowed to test the turbo'ed version of the saleen S7 at full speed yet. so far it has only been proven to be quicker to 100 and 150mph and shown to out handle the bugatti through a traditional slalom test.
and the bit about the F1 team not testing to the air speeds they wanted, why would they build to test that fast if they are going 20% slower? wind tunnels and the equipment to move that much air that fast ain't cheap.
my final problem with these numb nuts, they have the balls to call out michael schumacher? WTF? some TV hack in a car on a top speed run thinking he has something better to drive and offer than schumi in an F1 car is a ridiculous notion.

/rant

Knipps
02-10-2007, 12:17 AM
i love the half truths these guys always tell
"faster that a formula1 car" that is only because F1 cars are geared to the track they are on at the moment, most circumstances a top speed between 185 and 205 mph. it's not like they stop pulling, they just run out of space to contiue accelerating. mathematically and F1 car has a power to weight ratio that can go 330mph
"fastest production car in the world" only because no one has been allowed to test the turbo'ed version of the saleen S7 at full speed yet. so far it has only been proven to be quicker to 100 and 150mph and shown to out handle the bugatti through a traditional slalom test.
and the bit about the F1 team not testing to the air speeds they wanted, why would they build to test that fast if they are going 20% slower? wind tunnels and the equipment to move that much air that fast ain't cheap.
my final problem with these numb nuts, they have the balls to call out michael schumacher? WTF? some TV hack in a car on a top speed run thinking he has something better to drive and offer than schumi in an F1 car is a ridiculous notion.

/rant

whilst i agree with most of that i think the jab at schumacher at the end was a joke...

maroman88
02-10-2007, 12:38 AM
i need to change my pants!

Brando56894
02-10-2007, 12:59 AM
wow that is freakin amazing :drool:

WildBillyT
02-10-2007, 10:57 AM
All that speed and tech and it still looks like **** IMO.