PDA

View Full Version : mach 1 vs 80 t/a?

Rafterman
03-01-2007, 06:31 AM
anyone have any ideas of this out come? hes got a stock "2005 mach 1 mustang". i realize they didn't make a mach 1 for 05. but thats what he said. anyway, against my t/a with my 350 and his stock mach 1? mach 1 has 305 HP and I have a solid 315 HP. my torque is better than his and we are both the same age so keep that in mind of whos the best driver. hes got stock tires and I have my Eagle ST's. both automatic. neverminding toher factors, who SHOULD win? visit my fquick for toher info about my car if needed.

Knipps
03-01-2007, 06:50 AM
fyi your friend is lying to you

NOTE: Ford has NOT made a 2005 or 06 or 07 Mach 1 or 2003-04 Mach "II" or
any newer Mach 1 Convertible. Don't be fooled by "Limited Production or 1 of 1"

i can't find any information on a 2005 Mach 1, newest info i can find is on a 2004

2005 was the first production year of the newly designed mustang so i highly doubt they introduced a Mach 1 package the same year

definitely ask the guy for proof. doubt he'll have it

88BluBird
03-01-2007, 09:57 AM
They didnt make a Mach in 2005.. 03,and 04 where the only years..

NJSPEEDER
03-01-2007, 11:53 AM
what kind of race? straight line, your t/a hands down. road course, a late model mustang would whoop on the second gens stock suspension

Rafterman
03-01-2007, 12:34 PM
i realize they didn't make a mach 1 for 05. but thats what he said.

:idea:

but yea, i realize this but he wants to sit in the back of the class and brag about how he has the fastest car in the class. he is absolutely sure he has a 05, he keeps saying 05 so its not a mistake. his bigger mistake is thinking i still only have 210 HP:lol: . haven't said anything about the fact that mach 1's were only made in 03-04. I'm saving that for a bigger crowd. and he ain't my friend, believe me. he is some s***bag who knows NOTHING about cars, he is obviously pulling this **** out of his ass. any other stuff i should know before saying something about his mystical mustang, post it.

I'm also having some problems with another 06 mustang GT (stock). any ideas about that race?

BonzoHansen
03-01-2007, 01:10 PM
...road course, a late model mustang would whoop on the second gens stock suspension

+1

The tire differences alone are enough to for him to wipe you up on an autox/road course, even if you have 100+hp on him. Hell, when did they stop making Eagle STs? 10 years ago?

Mike
03-09-2007, 07:59 PM
bro, you do know that the "road racing" title in this forum means road courses not street racing right?

the only thing stupider than street racing, is talking about it on an open forum before you do it...the only way you will know who would win is by racing the freaking cars, but please go to the track and do it

Rafterman
03-10-2007, 09:04 AM
bro, you do know that the "road racing" title in this forum means road courses not street racing right?

the only thing stupider than street racing, is talking about it on an open forum before you do it...the only way you will know who would win is by racing the freaking cars, but please go to the track and do it

I missed the part where i said i was gonna take him on the road?:scratch:

bubba428
03-10-2007, 04:27 PM
I missed the part where i said i was gonna take him on the road?:scratch:

i didn't see it either...anyway if you gonna drag him...you got it...road track i wold look into suspention upgrades