PDA

View Full Version : Any job openings?

ar0ck
03-12-2007, 09:06 PM
I've been tossing the thought of quiting my current job and actively pursue some sort of "real" job. ($8/hour assembling cut-outs isn't cutting it anymore.) I thought I might start by asking around locally and see what I could find by word of mouth. I'm not sure what to put up here to get the ball rolling, but if anyone has any openings at there jobs please let me know.

I think I'm still looking for something in information technologies. I'm good with electronics, computers and I am proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Photo shop, and access. I'm currently still in school at Bergen Community College pursuing my Associates degree in Liberal Arts. I currently have 75+ Credits, and this fall I will be attending William Paterson, to get my BA in History. I have 6+ years of work experience ranging from manual labor to customer service. I have a clean driving record as well. I'm working on my resume right now, but I should have something to show in a few days.

If anyone needs to ask any more questions feel free to ask away!

Thanks in advance - Alex

Savage_Messiah
03-13-2007, 01:11 AM
Want me to talk to Kevin for you? :lol:

There were raises all around right before new years BTW...the 0-90 days is now $10, then $10.50, then keeps going up with time.

GrandmasterCow
03-13-2007, 01:34 AM
I'll keep an eye out for ya but i'm in south jersey so id ask around for ya if anyone knows anything in north.

i'm also looking for work too, 10-15yrs computer experience, assoc in CJ, cert in a+,mcp,linux,& few others. let me know if ya got anything also

ar0ck
03-13-2007, 08:57 AM

There were raises all around right before new years BTW...the 0-90 days is now $10, then $10.50, then keeps going up with time.

I was making $11 before I left, I question myself for leaving. Ask Kevin, but I'll only go to unload or vans doing SWAK.

NJSPEEDER
03-13-2007, 04:49 PM
have you considered using your photography to suplliment your income in some way? i know a lot of hot rod guys that have paid $10-20 for an 8x10 of their car at a show.
you have the eye for taking good pics, and you enjoy it. those seem like two good reasons to take people's money :D

EchoMirage
03-13-2007, 04:59 PM
can try being a pipefitter. starts out at almost $19. no expierance/training/degrees needed.

nj85z28
03-13-2007, 08:12 PM
can try being a pipefitter. starts out at almost $19. no expierance/training/degrees needed.

same with electricians. all you really need is a HS diploma.

Teds89IROC
03-16-2007, 12:07 PM

:lol: