PDA

View Full Version : Atco Saturday?

alamantia
03-28-2007, 08:42 PM
Are any of you going to be at Atco Saturday?

alexm
03-28-2007, 09:19 PM
hopefully i will be there if not friday night should put this in drag forum

Frosty
03-29-2007, 05:57 AM
They have an event there this weekend, are they allowing street cars to run on the weekend?

alamantia
03-29-2007, 07:08 AM
we are going to get the chassis cert on my fathers vette and start the motor for the first time and we are also bringing the pro-mod to start its motor for the first time. Even though neither of those cars will see the track. I was thinking about following them down in my street car not only to lend a hand but to try and get a few runs in. It is the NHRA nationals weekend so I dont know if thats a wise idea on my behalf as I doubt there will be any test and tune time, I was wondering if anyone would know. Also, thought since Ive been on this board since like january it would give me an oppertunity to finaly meet some of you, another reason I was curious to see if anyone was going.

SteveR
03-29-2007, 12:28 PM
What will be running?

79CamaroDiva
03-29-2007, 12:58 PM
What will be running?

:google:

its their national open. my guess is no street cars, but you could always call and find out. next weekend is the mitchell race, ill be there for that..

SteveR
03-29-2007, 01:39 PM

its their national open. my guess is no street cars, but you could always call and find out. next weekend is the mitchell race, ill be there for that..

I checked their schedule and all it said was 'nationals', wasn't sure what would be there. If you're heading down for the mitchell race, I'll be there.

alamantia
03-29-2007, 02:01 PM

I could not find the link on their page where it says what classes will be running

79CamaroDiva
03-29-2007, 05:59 PM
I could not find the link on their page where it says what classes will be running

look on the race/events fliers page.. if youre asking about the national open this weekend its stock, super stock, comp, super comp, super gas, top dragster, top stock, jr stock, top sportsman. the bill mitchell series that i run in is essentially a super pro gamblers race series, $5k/$10k/$5k to win over the weekend.

79CamaroDiva
03-29-2007, 06:02 PM
I checked their schedule and all it said was 'nationals', wasn't sure what would be there. If you're heading down for the mitchell race, I'll be there.

make sure your family wont disown you first :lol:, thats the easter weekend race i told you about.

SteveR
03-29-2007, 06:22 PM
make sure your family wont disown you first :lol:, thats the easter weekend race i told you about.

Is it this weekend or next? I only have plans on easter sunday, so I'll be around fri and sat :)

SteveR
03-29-2007, 06:24 PM
look on the race/events fliers page.. if youre asking about the national open this weekend its stock, super stock, comp, super comp, super gas, top dragster, top stock, jr stock, top sportsman. the bill mitchell series that i run in is essentially a super pro gamblers race series, $5k/$10k/$5k to win over the weekend.

sounds pretty fun. I was hoping they'd have some top alcohol there, but top sportsman and top dragster are a lot of fun to watch too. I'll bring my nitro tricycle and try and tune it.

Tru2Chevy
03-30-2007, 08:14 AM
I'll bring my nitro tricycle and try and tune it.

Eh? :shock:

- Justin

79CamaroDiva
04-01-2007, 08:35 PM
Eh? :shock:

- Justin

you should see it. its bad ass.. pops wheelies. in a FWD tricycle.

imagine that.