PDA

View Full Version : Possible Spotting

Anti_Rice_Guy
04-02-2007, 02:58 PM
We went down to the cemetery (Gates of Heaven in East Hanover or whatever) and I'm pretty sure I saw SmokingSS's car Sunday. Do you live in like red brick apartments?

And for tonight...in hackettstown I saw a red 4th gen with C5 Z06 wheels that sounded wicked leave Ihop.

79CamaroDiva
04-02-2007, 08:55 PM
We went down to the cemetery (Gates of Heaven in East Hanover or whatever) and I'm pretty sure I saw SmokingSS's car Sunday. Do you live in like red brick apartments?

And for tonight...in hackettstown I saw a red 4th gen with C5 Z06 wheels that sounded wicked leave Ihop.

smokingss doesnt live anywhere near east hanover, and youll recognize his car by the export rear bumper and NASTY sounding cam.

red 4th gen sounds like it was probably CJ, was it a 35th anni SS?

Tru2Chevy
04-03-2007, 10:27 AM
Yea, I'd venture to say that SmokingSS's car is the only one in the state that's pewter w/black stripes, a berger panel, and a black (unpainted) export rear bumper w/ fog lights in it.

- Justin

chevylover5
04-03-2007, 10:45 AM
wait his REAR bumper has fog lights in it?

Anti_Rice_Guy
04-03-2007, 02:26 PM
smokingss doesnt live anywhere near east hanover, and youll recognize his car by the export rear bumper and NASTY sounding cam.

red 4th gen sounds like it was probably CJ, was it a 35th anni SS?
No I know CJ and his car. This was a poncho. red/black stripes/Z06 wheels.

I didn't hear the car like smokingSS's, only saw it parked while I was driving by at like 40 mph so I didn't get a good look at the bumper.

79dizZy28
04-03-2007, 02:55 PM
wait his REAR bumper has fog lights in it?

Red fogs :nod:

Knipps
04-03-2007, 03:47 PM
http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/5079/smokingsslowbn9.jpg

old pic but gets the point across

V
04-03-2007, 10:36 PM
nah, wasnt me. The car only came out yesterday late afternoon for a quick cruise around my town.

i also believe im the only one in the US currently with that bumper... Once i get the car tuned in, all cleaned up, and the stereo system redone/updated for the show season, im gonna be trying for some magazine coverage.

i dont know what cam you're talking about, its just a really bad miss i cant find and an exhaust leak...

Yea, I'd venture to say that SmokingSS's car is the only one in the state that's pewter w/black stripes, a berger panel, and a black (unpainted) export rear bumper w/ fog lights in it.
...and export taillights as well... :-D

here are current shots... the rear has stock springs again for now, until i can make a custom y pipe since QTPs one is crap
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d50/SmokingSS/ss2alive.jpg
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d50/SmokingSS/ss1alive.jpg

enRo
04-04-2007, 12:02 AM
No I know CJ and his car. This was a poncho. red/black stripes/Z06 wheels.

I saw a maroon LT1 w/white stripes and lot o' decals today at the ITC by the Lonestar Steakhouse... threw a rev at me and I laughed... just seems like a typical ricer behind the wheel of a domestic.

And theres a V6 93-97 Camaro that meets your description that lives in Roxbury... he has euro tails tho...

Anti_Rice_Guy
04-04-2007, 02:15 PM
I saw a maroon LT1 w/white stripes and lot o' decals today at the ITC by the Lonestar Steakhouse... threw a rev at me and I laughed... just seems like a typical ricer behind the wheel of a domestic.

And theres a V6 93-97 Camaro that meets your description that lives in Roxbury... he has euro tails tho...

It was def. a v8. And I've seen that maroon Lt1 as well.

Wait is your car on the road again?

ZeroCool8891
04-05-2007, 05:55 PM

that maroon one with the euro tailights, does it have racing sets and and ttops

DaSkinnyGuy
04-05-2007, 08:04 PM

Are you talking about the blue camaro with euro lights?

Slo86Bird
04-05-2007, 09:19 PM
on saturday at work i saw a guy in a brand new corvette(beautiful vette) and he backed into a cone tryin to act cool. it didnt do any damage but it was still funny cuz he was a dumbass

DaSkinnyGuy
04-05-2007, 09:38 PM
on saturday at work i saw a guy in a brand new corvette(beautiful vette) and he backed into a cone tryin to act cool. it didnt do any damage but it was still funny cuz he was a dumbass

Austin what does this have to do with this thread:confused:

Slo86Bird
04-05-2007, 10:09 PM
talkin about spottin cars so i figured id say what i saw haha. it really has nothin to do with the thread but oh well haha