PDA

View Full Version : Island sunday 4/15... whos up for it?

V
04-07-2007, 11:42 PM
I plan on heading up to Island next sunday, the 15th. I just gotta buy a new helmet first...ugh, and hook up my wideband.

I wanna get a few trials runs in my car, no full out passes just yet. between my bald street tires, cool temps, and new combo... i wouldnt hook for crap. Plus, i'll just be doing some data logging while im at it. I'll also be messing with the tune then.

I plan on babying it out of the hole and seeing how it goes from there. So i know anyone watching me race WILL be making fun of me. I expect my 60ft times to be in the high 3s :-D and ETs around 16 or so lmao.... but after all, it is "test and tune" lol. So... if anyone here goes sunday as well, and you see me... know now that i am NOT trying for best ETs AND, if you hear people in the stands talking crap, fell free to tell them the truth... that its just an SS clone, with a basic V6 with a misfire and exhaust leak.

ar0ck
04-07-2007, 11:52 PM
I'm a maybe. Gotta see if the car makes it through the week and If I can get a hold of drag radials. I really don't want to drive out there for it to be packed and not get any runs in.

GP99GT
04-08-2007, 01:49 AM
im down

misterjuice
04-08-2007, 09:17 AM
i'll be in bangkok

tastyle88
04-08-2007, 07:57 PM
may be going also

79CamaroDiva
04-09-2007, 11:18 AM
I'm a maybe. Gotta see if the car makes it through the week and If I can get a hold of drag radials. I really don't want to drive out there for it to be packed and not get any runs in.

even when it is packed, more often than not if you get there early you'll get 3 runs or so in before the crowd, then on an extremely crowded day (which we probably wont have) its an hour between runs.. whats wrong with 6 or 7 runs? key is to get there when gates open.

btw, ill probably be there running, i just have to see when im putting my thesis show up, i have a feeling thats sunday some time too.