PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a 8mm VCR or 8mm camcorder?

V
04-19-2007, 11:46 PM
i need to borrow one...

i used to have two nice 8mm video cameras but both were stolen over time. The one i have now, i can't power up anymore, plus theres no RCA outputs. I have a bunch of old 8mm tapes laying around i want to veiw and maybe transfer to VHS or dvd. I just need something that can play 8mm tapes and has basic RCA outputs. If you have anything, let me know, i'll even toss you a few bucks for letting me borrow it. Thanks in advance.

johnjzjz
04-20-2007, 07:34 AM
i need to borrow one...

i used to have two nice 8mm video cameras but both were stolen over time. The one i have now, i can't power up anymore, plus theres no RCA outputs. I have a bunch of old 8mm tapes laying around i want to veiw and maybe transfer to VHS or dvd. I just need something that can play 8mm tapes and has basic RCA outputs. If you have anything, let me know, i'll even toss you a few bucks for letting me borrow it. Thanks in advance.

i will look i think i have a real old 8mm i know its not a super 8 they are different -- jz

someGTOguy
04-21-2007, 09:22 AM
dont they sell vhs adapters?

V
04-21-2007, 09:26 AM
thats VHS-C tapes, not 8mm

johnjzjz
04-21-2007, 07:07 PM
i found it i will put the real to real on it tomorow was at carlile -- whaat a zoooooo --- barrett jackson has really helped everything was 35,000 to 75,000 thousand swish cheese junkers from the bottom of a river were 2500