PDA

View Full Version : RT22 Speed Shop

Fast92RS
04-22-2007, 08:08 PM
First time the other day I saw a comercial for a speed shop on rt 22 west in watchung. Has anyone been there? Cant remeber the name though. There's a speed shop by my house called roadrunners they are ok but overpriced and not very much in stock.

bobb1589
04-22-2007, 08:52 PM
i think all speed shops are overpriced and understocked :p

WayFast84
04-22-2007, 08:54 PM
its by home depot/target/walmart. Ive seen it a few times, Their was a charger there the other day, while Ive never been inside it, it looks to be small, and the only thing I could see in the window is some blingy big rims..

V
04-22-2007, 08:55 PM
I went to a local speed shop once for a poly trans mount for my GTA, i told him what i wanted and what car. He then proceeded to open a Summit Racing catalog and look it up... i had him order it because i knew nothing back then. But before it arrived, i went online and got my own Summit catalog, so much easier that way.

TAdan
04-23-2007, 10:51 AM
I know the shop. JV motorsports. I know the full time tech working there, and couldnt recommend getting work done there with a clear conscience.

A friend had to be called in once to help them tune a carb...

WildBillyT
04-23-2007, 11:11 AM
I know the shop. JV motorsports. I know the full time tech working there, and couldnt recommend getting work done there with a clear conscience.

A friend had to be called in once to help them tune a carb...

Yeah, I know the place. It's a wheel and stereo place if I remember correctly. I hate when places like that call themselves "Motorsports". Accessories, yes. Motorsports? Hell no.

HardcoreZ28
04-23-2007, 12:35 PM
Yeah it just opened up. I was worried I had some competition for resto work in the area until I stopped in one day.