PDA

View Full Version : Funny story from today

98tadriver
04-22-2007, 08:18 PM
So im eating some stupid ricer up on the GSP near capemay courthouse area. smoked him bad. then a few mins later the car starts sputtering and misfiring, SES light was blinking randomly.. so i drive to the advance auto in rio grande. ask them to scan my car. some guy comes out, early-mid 20s i would say. and i say to him "my SES light was blinking, so im gonna say its a bad ign coil." he says "oh that could mean anything" then when he hooks the scanner up and goes thru the options, he asks, "pontiac- thats under ford right??" i laughed and said "no, its under gm" he didnt seem to believe me. then he says "grand am right?" im like "nooooooooooooo TRANS AM. anyhow code comes up, 3 error codes, all having to do with misfires and the one code was ign coil cyl #4 misfire. i said to him, "Man i called that one didnt i?" he didnt say anything. (prolly felt like an ass at this point) so the new coil should be in tomorrow. thats the 2nd coil ive had to replace since i bought the car last year. i hope my sparkplug isnt fouled up now.