PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever passed out before?

PBodyGT87
04-27-2007, 06:46 PM
I just had my first passing out experience today at school, in the computer lab. I missed my final. I was about to print something out and then I started feeling really sick, then my hearing started to go, and then my vision, before I knew it, I was waking up on the floor with a bunch of dudes looking at me like, "Are you alright?" So then public safety took me over to the health center where they got me rehydrated and whatnot. My fever went up to 102.9! Good lord. I was sick already but i had to come in to take my final. I guess i didn't realize how dehydrated i was, so I passed out. Justin's wife came and picked me up from school and took me home so i wouldn't have to drive.

Weirdest experience of my life. Embarassing too.

So, I'd like to feel a little better about this, tell me your fainting stories. Haha.

Brando56894
04-27-2007, 06:51 PM
yea ive passed out multiple times before, all of which were alcohol induced :lol: ive made myself pass out before via "california head rush" and those sorts of things. ive never actually passed out unintentionally before

Ian
04-27-2007, 07:16 PM
my sister passed out when she was in high school. she worked at burger king and was taking someones order at the counter and she just kinda sat down real fast and passed out.

I personally have not passed out randomly like you have. I have felt the way you described though, but I just sat down and took some deep breaths and it passed.

Anti_Rice_Guy
04-27-2007, 07:19 PM
I've passed out from dehydration before. twice. Once I was home with my mom so that wasn't a good story. But I did at school in like the first day of woodshop. We were learning about the stuff and it was real hot, and i locked my leg so i had the same symptoms, then just went down. They apparently took me in a wheelchair to the nurses' office, woke up, had some juice, went back to class. Surprised the s*** out of everybody haha. Considering someone thought i was too scared of the machinery haha.

98tadriver
04-27-2007, 07:20 PM
stood up to fast, then hung on this thing that we hung deer on, then fell and hit my head on a plastic craftsman toolbox, felt kinda like i took a nap and i was kinda confused then i was like wtf?? then a buncha times from drinking alot.

mtg6486
04-27-2007, 07:25 PM
almost passed out when i was watching this OR case. they put a camera into this guys lungs n he was like jerkin around n the camera showed a lot of blood. while i was watching everything started going black n i was like wtf n i left the room n everything started getting better. scary s***

trashman01
04-27-2007, 07:39 PM
never passed out but i did change my brothers flat tire at 630 in the morn with a 104.7* temp lol

foff667
04-27-2007, 08:14 PM
The weirdest part of the whole story when you said "justin's wife" instead of Karen :lol:

How are you feeling now? Hope everything is ok with you...

Brando56894
04-27-2007, 08:33 PM
The weirdest part of the whole story when you said "justin's wife" instead of Karen :lol:

yea thats still pretty wierd to hear :lol:

GP99GT
04-27-2007, 09:14 PM
i did once in like 3rd grade....dunno why

Brando56894
04-27-2007, 09:29 PM
it was because your weaksauce

GrandmasterCow
04-27-2007, 09:33 PM
yup ive sat up too fast and jumped up in the morninbg before and just passed out suddenly and woken with cuts on my forhead from me hitting table on way down hah

shane27
04-27-2007, 10:34 PM
no but my friend zack did once from sucking helium out of a balloon. i make fun of him to this day for it.

1972LT1
04-28-2007, 01:00 AM
Only when I drink.......ask me in 2 or 3 hours ;)

enRo
04-28-2007, 01:57 AM
Yep had that experience a cpl years ago... plowed for 16 straight hours, came home, only got 4 hours of sleep, had to PICK UP GARBAGE for the next 8 hours, plowed again for another 8 hours... I remember when I came home, I had flashes and I remember looking at my bed, and I passed out as I was about to lay down hahahaha. Not the typical "pass out" . And others may know the story with me forgiving the toilet bowl :lol:

Brando56894
04-28-2007, 02:01 AM
im about to pass out now :lol:

chevylover5
04-28-2007, 02:08 AM
i only passed out once, the night i did a 180 into a pole with the z... it was raining and i lost control, damn posi.... anyway came home, polished off a whole fifth of windsor myself and when i woke up the next day in my own puddle of spew i couldnt remember crap, never drank that much or windsor ever again..... ur story is better tho:wink:

misterjuice
04-28-2007, 09:10 AM
One time, when i was 4....i crapped my pants.

PBodyGT87
04-28-2007, 09:35 AM

How are you feeling now? Hope everything is ok with you...

I actually typed "Justin's girlfriend" and then I was like, wait...they're married. backspace X 19.

Anyway, thanks, I'm doing better now. My fever seems to be going down but I still have an awfully painful cough. No sore throat though. I'm pushing as many fluids as i can and sleeping a LOT. Hopefully I'll be better by monday.

DaSkinnyGuy
04-28-2007, 09:59 AM
Ive blacked out plenty of times. One when I was little I was playing tag during recess wasnt looking in front of me and ran straight on into a pole of the playground equipment. I woke up in the nurses office. I had a bruise on my head that was the size of half an egg. With the bruise being so big I had to be sent to the hospital.

alexm
04-28-2007, 11:00 AM
used to freestyle motocross and bmx passing out or should i say being knocked out happened alot it doesn't bother me anymore just carry on as nothing happened

NJSPEEDER
04-28-2007, 11:08 AM
i have passed out a few times before. it is a strange feeling. now that you have felt the warning signs you can at least try to do something about it.
good news is that you will be fine. there really isn't much, if any, after effects from teh actual passing out as long as you didn't hit anything on the way down.