PDA

View Full Version : E town Swap

drmrman
04-28-2007, 08:05 AM
Whos going to be there? I dont think Im going to bring the vette because Im buying s***! :D Anyone else going to be there???

If you want to get together and BS my cell is 201 370 2299

Joe

Blackbirdws6
04-28-2007, 09:12 PM
I went today with my little beater. Got it stuck in the mud and had to get it pulled out. Bought a few things and just went to look around. Hope you found some nice things and had a good one.

-Brian

EchoMirage
04-28-2007, 09:21 PM
i went. i saw someone with a NJFBOA t-shirt on riding a bike down the main drag at around 930 this morning. short blonde hair, pulled into the dirt lot to the left. only bought a few things, i dont really need much.

drmrman
04-30-2007, 05:30 AM
Hey guys! Sorry I didnt get back sooner...

Yeah I was ready to purchase a lot of stuff *if found* But I have to say... I was a little disappointed this year compared to last... Yeah I did buy a brand new exhaust system for the vette... But last year TO ME... It felt like there were a lot more vendors and less "People selling s*** out of their garage."

Anyway! Glad to see you guys picked some s*** up too!

Joe

Blackbirdws6
04-30-2007, 12:32 PM
yea I have to agree with you. Way tooo much "crap" there but the guy that took the cake in my book was the one selling caskets. He was over by the fuel pumps.

-brian

drmrman
04-30-2007, 06:16 PM
yea I have to agree with you. Way tooo much "crap" there but the guy that took the cake in my book was the one selling caskets. He was over by the fuel pumps.

-brian

Nice! Yeah... The guys that won the prize for me were the turner/turbo guys that had that custom exhaust set up on the green C4... I bought my new system from them only because they had the vette there and it sounded SOOOO good!

Joe

ar0ck
04-30-2007, 06:43 PM
I couldn't find anything I was looking for and left disappointed. I was looking for VHT Nite-Shade, Seat-Belt covers, gauge pods and possibly a hood. It took Sal & I an hour & a half to get out to rt. 9

drmrman
04-30-2007, 06:45 PM
I couldn't find anything I was looking for and left disappointed. I was looking for VHT Nite-Shade, Seat-Belt covers, and possibly a hood. It took Sal & I an hour & a half to get out to rt. 9

WHY DIDNT YOU CALL ME!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Its took me 35 min to get to Rt9... The traffic guards were being ******** where the road forks... They werent letting our side go... It was ridiculous!

Joe

Lt1_8U
04-30-2007, 06:49 PM
yeah it took forever to get there, i went on Saturday and got brand new rally wheel center caps for 80$ and some other little crap...but no good seats...very dissapointing:cry:

drmrman
04-30-2007, 09:24 PM
^^^
Yeah man... Just like I said... It wasnt the same this year... I think the heavey rains on friday kind of scared some vendors and stands away!

Joe