PDA

View Full Version : Finally all moved into Montclair (and getting a chance to breathe)

Scorched SS
04-30-2007, 08:56 AM
It's been a while since i've posted on here so i figured id give everyone an update... I moved out of Oakland and into Montclair. Got a nice apt with a garage right on bloomfield ave - Im really pysched about it - now i have to find some local cruise nights!

Other than that I've started to get real busy painting - just completed my first (hopefully of many) harleys last week, and will be doing a hood scoop on a drag 69 camaro this month. Also have a few helmets in the works too.

Got some pics to post soon as well.

GrandmasterCow
04-30-2007, 11:00 AM
cool! can't wait to see some of your work

LS1Hawk
04-30-2007, 11:43 AM
Congrats on the new digs, Jack!

Untamed
04-30-2007, 12:05 PM
Awesome. Time to change the profile to Montclair. :)

HardcoreZ28
04-30-2007, 12:20 PM
Finally done with the move huh....about time. You get the pic I sent to your phone of the mailbox I airbrushed?

Scorched SS
04-30-2007, 01:03 PM
Finally done with the move huh....about time. You get the pic I sent to your phone of the mailbox I airbrushed?

yeah man - awesome! Sprayin with an airbrush is a lot different than with a full size gun right? sorry i didnt get back to you sooner - i was in sedona all last week.

HardcoreZ28
04-30-2007, 03:03 PM
Yes much different. Still working on the control factor. Sedona....sweet.

firehawk1120
04-30-2007, 03:48 PM
welcome to my neck of the woods. I'm in Bloomfield. What are you near in Montclair? S. Fulerton St? Cafe Eccletic?

fastback79
04-30-2007, 04:13 PM
Broad street in Bloomfield is the place to be on Wednesday nights. Nice little cruise night. Just off Bloomfield Ave.

Scorched SS
04-30-2007, 04:22 PM
welcome to my neck of the woods. I'm in Bloomfield. What are you near in Montclair? S. Fulerton St? Cafe Eccletic?

I'm right near the art museum & whole foods - its a GREAT town - im pretty happy w/ it.

I saw the bloomfield ave show on njcarshow.com - ill be checkin that one out for sure.

97slpss
04-30-2007, 04:22 PM
congrats..maybe ill be seein ya my moms office is over there and i go to school right down the street

fastback79
04-30-2007, 08:35 PM
If you ever see a red 73 vette, that is me. I take Bloomfield ave home everyday since I live in area.

IROCZBeast
04-30-2007, 09:19 PM
I'm right around the corner in clifton. I actually live only a couple blocks from the montclair border off grove street if you know where that is. If you live in the area where i think you do by the art museum then your honestly about 10 minutes away from my house.

We get a big meet on tuesday nights on route 3 across from the clifton commons in that new shopping complex, we meet infront of the michaels. Feel free to come join anytime. Nice cars there usually, and fast ones too. I usually roll through with billy otherwise known as the guy with the cts-v lol.

PM me or something if you want to come or every need a hand in the area.

Scorched SS
05-01-2007, 12:28 PM
I'm right around the corner in clifton. I actually live only a couple blocks from the montclair border off grove street if you know where that is. If you live in the area where i think you do by the art museum then your honestly about 10 minutes away from my house.

We get a big meet on tuesday nights on route 3 across from the clifton commons in that new shopping complex, we meet infront of the michaels. Feel free to come join anytime. Nice cars there usually, and fast ones too. I usually roll through with billy otherwise known as the guy with the cts-v lol.

PM me or something if you want to come or every need a hand in the area.

NICE - thats a good spot for a show - and i think i know billy - he works(worked ?) over at ttp right?

IROCZBeast
05-01-2007, 02:18 PM
NICE - thats a good spot for a show - and i think i know billy - he works(worked ?) over at ttp right?

yep thats him.

saposely there is a chance of rain tonight so not sure how good the showing is going be but if the weather holds out should be pretty good.

camaroracer1992
05-01-2007, 02:59 PM
so whats this helmet and harley look like?? im anxious to see it

Scorched SS
05-02-2007, 07:50 AM
harley pics coming soon (should be fully assembled by this weekend) helmet is still in the sketch phase tho - hopefully be done the next time my cuz (the helmet owner) is in the area on a break from racing.