PDA

View Full Version : Hey look I’m on TV..!

Kojak
05-01-2007, 02:19 PM
I went to a taping of the Maury Povich show this morning. They taped 4 or 5 shows and Dave Letterman’s crew cam in and shot a skit. I’m sitting in the center section third in from the aisle. It was two or three update episode, a “Most Shocking Video” episode and the season finally. I don’t think their going to air till some time this summer but I think the Letterman skit will be on tonight…

its Jeanne-Marie
05-01-2007, 02:49 PM
you're sick. i bet you were the father. disgusting

Tsar
05-01-2007, 03:10 PM
why would u go and watch that? i mean maury crap.

Kojak
05-01-2007, 03:11 PM
why would u go and watch that? i mean maury crap.

It started as a joke with a few friends and I getting lunch and watching some episodes to laugh at the morons that are on it. So we did what any other moron would do.... get tickets.

unstable bob gable
05-02-2007, 02:24 AM
I used to see you on TV all the time in the 70s.
WHO LOVES YA, BABY!!!:-P

slasherbarb
05-02-2007, 08:34 AM
i went to the Montell Williams show a year ago and i got on tv several times...mostly because the camera that panned the audience was right in front of me...

its Jeanne-Marie
05-02-2007, 05:08 PM
i went to the Montell Williams show a year ago and i got on tv several times...mostly because the camera that panned the audience was right in front of me...

the thunda hit my house!!!!!!

slasherbarb
05-02-2007, 05:09 PM
the thunda hit my house!!!!!!that was the episode...:lol:

WildBillyT
05-02-2007, 06:04 PM
It started as a joke with a few friends and I getting lunch and watching some episodes to laugh at the morons that are on it. So we did what any other moron would do.... get tickets.

That's awesome! I would probably do the same thing.:mrgreen:

Back in college my friends and I got on TV at WWF( now E) RAW at the First Union (now Wachovia) Center. Hogan was walking up the ramp, and we had big signs in the air while making a huge spectacle. He pointed at us and all of the sudden we were on the TitanTron. Later when we looked at a tape of it we were on there, clear as day.

Knipps
05-02-2007, 06:08 PM
That's awesome! I would probably do the same thing.:mrgreen:

Back in college my friends and I got on TV at WWF( now E) RAW at the First Union (now Wachovia) Center. Hogan was walking up the ramp, and we had big signs in the air while making a huge spectacle. He pointed at us and all of the sudden we were on the TitanTron. Later when we looked at a tape of it we were on there, clear as day.

my uncle used to work for the WWF (not sure on details) and i got free tickets
my little brother is more into it than i ever was but he's going to SummerSlam somewhere w/ either myself or my uncle