PDA

View Full Version : Friggin' reggae rappin' jabronie!

unstable bob gable
05-05-2007, 08:12 PM
I went to cruise Somerville last night, and before I headed downtown I hit the local 7-11 to get myself a large beverage for the cruise. I got said beverage, then came outside and had my ears assulted by the LOUDEST wall of noise possible. Some azzcap had parked next to me in a Jeep CJ, and he had some kinda mutant reggae rap crap cranked up to 15+! I was all set to get into the AMX, when a guy walked over and wanted to check the car out. So, we are trying to have a conversation, which basically meant yelling over the noise coming out of the CJ. After about 5 seconds I lost it, went up to the guy in the CJ, and told him to "TURN THAT CHIT DOWN!" I also asked him what the hell he was trying to prove? The guy I was having the conversation with started laffing his azz off, and the guy in the CJ quickly left. Whatta douche-a-roni!
But on an up note...Somerville was hopping, I had all kinds of compliments about the AMX, had a bunch of people take pictures of it, and I let a little kid sit behind the wheel and play race car driver. :mrgreen:

j0n
05-05-2007, 08:17 PM
dammit somerville's goin down!? i completely forgot...gotta remember that...

unstable bob gable
05-05-2007, 08:20 PM

Yep, it's on like Donkey Kong. Maybe not 100% yet, but I was happy w/ the turnout.

TAdan
05-07-2007, 08:29 AM
Yep, it's on like Donkey Kong. Maybe not 100% yet, but I was happy w/ the turnout.

I wasnt sure if they had started yet. I'll try and get down there. Its always a good time. 8-)

unstable bob gable
05-07-2007, 12:07 PM
I wasnt sure if they had started yet. I'll try and get down there. Is always a good time. 8-)

Yeah, ya cheap slacker, get yer azz down there and cruise! :nod:

BonzoHansen
05-07-2007, 12:49 PM
Was it the sheer volume of the music, or the selection itself that angers you so? What if he were playing Jimmy Cliff’s Legalize It? :lol: :lol:

unstable bob gable
05-08-2007, 04:07 AM
Was it the sheer volume of the music, or the selection itself that angers you so? What if he were playing Jimmy Cliff’s Legalize It? :lol: :lol:

It was the volume AND the selection! I like "real" reggae like Bob Marley and Jimmy Cliff. This crap just had some pissed off Jamaican guy yelling. If I wanna hear a pissed off Jamaican guy yelling I'll just go across my street and kick my Jamaican neighbor in the ballz! :evil:

Anti_Rice_Guy
05-08-2007, 07:04 AM

ditto. Is that every or every other friday?

BonzoHansen
05-08-2007, 07:07 AM
It was the volume AND the selection! I like "real" reggae like Bob Marley and Jimmy Cliff. This crap just had some pissed off Jamaican guy yelling. If I wanna hear a pissed off Jamaican guy yelling I'll just go across my street and kick my Jamaican neighbor in the ballz! :evil:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v359/SIBLY/roflcopter.gif

unstable bob gable
05-08-2007, 12:01 PM
ditto. Is that every or every other friday?

Every Friday.