PDA

View Full Version : Money race at Numidia this Sunday?

Pampered-Z
05-08-2007, 10:38 AM
Just curious if anyone is planning on going to Numidia this weekend for the Money race? Hoping to beat my past performance and go one round in the foot brake class! ( Am I setting my goals too high? ) :shock:

79CamaroDiva
05-14-2007, 06:56 PM
i thought about going. then i remembered the last gamblers race i went to there.. it was terribly run, there was at least an hour between rounds even after 3rd round, and took FOREVER for a small 50 car race to get finished. Between the tow there (motorhome + trailer dont like the hills) and the delay between rounds as well as the organization, i probably won't be going back there until i hear better from other racers.

Pampered-Z
05-15-2007, 01:00 PM
Things went better this time, and the rounds did move faster.

I decided not to run. I got the car back together only a week ago. been apart since the F-body nats last year. Wanted to T`N`T Saturday night, but it rained every time the track was almost dry so it got cancelled. I didn't feel like paying the money on a untested combination and rusty driver!

79CamaroDiva
05-15-2007, 11:53 PM
im glad to hear things are better organized there now.. did you happen to hear who won the super pro race?

Pampered-Z
05-16-2007, 05:04 PM
im glad to hear things are better organized there now.. did you happen to hear who won the super pro race?

Rob Dimino won. Again!