PDA

View Full Version : ooohhh

Mike
05-17-2007, 08:20 PM
wow a new forum, with a hippie and another non f-bodyer as mods.........

makes me wanna start on the camaro..

:-P

Knipps
05-17-2007, 08:22 PM
i noticed the 3 new mods... :lol:
didnt see the new forum.. bound to see some good projects in here

Tru2Chevy
05-17-2007, 08:40 PM
i noticed the 3 new mods... :lol:
didnt see the new forum.. bound to see some good projects in here

5......way to keep up slacker.

- Justin

Mike
05-17-2007, 08:42 PM
only 3 from this state
and 4 that own f-bodies
and 3 whose run

Knipps
05-17-2007, 08:46 PM
5......way to keep up slacker.

- Justin

& ?
:moon:

i posted that just from looking at different threads, not the list

Edit::
does that mean i get to be an admin? :twisted:

Tru2Chevy
05-17-2007, 09:18 PM
only 3 from this state
and 4 that own f-bodies
and 3 whose run

Jake has a house in this state too.....

- Justin

BonzoHansen
05-18-2007, 12:38 AM
Which would make a better project:

http://blog.hemmings.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/67Camaro_resized.jpg

http://www.musclecarnationals.com/camarorip.jpg

I think the 1st one, because I like vent windows. :lol:

Tru2Chevy
05-18-2007, 08:38 AM
From the picture it looks like that first one just needs a wheel, a hood, and a new fender. A motor would be nice too, but I'm guessing you could flintstone it if you wanted to.

- Justin

Mike
05-18-2007, 03:18 PM
hoods on the roof

jims69camaro
05-18-2007, 06:52 PM
From the picture it looks like that first one just needs a wheel, a hood, and a new fender. A motor would be nice too, but I'm guessing you could flintstone it if you wanted to.

- Justin

look a little closer.

the 1/4 looks like someone took a bite outta it. the fender i can see is junk. the door looks like junk. the windshield has a hole in it (or some kind of reflection). windshield wipers? cowl? more than the front wheel is missing (doesn't even look like a spindle is there...), and while it may not go (no engine), it won't stop either (no master cylinder).

flintstone, indeed. :D

jims69camaro
05-18-2007, 06:55 PM

my pick.

then again, i am sick just seeing cars (any) in that type of condition. i bet the owner won't sell, either, because he is "going to get around to restoring it one day"...

the worst part about Car Craft magazine has to be the "junkyard crawl" they just started to include at the end of each issue.

Knipps
05-18-2007, 09:43 PM

my pick.

then again, i am sick just seeing cars (any) in that type of condition. i bet the owner won't sell, either, because he is "going to get around to restoring it one day"...

the worst part about Car Craft magazine has to be the "junkyard crawl" they just started to include at the end of each issue.

i have a feeling that's what is going to happen to the 2nd gen my friend's dad has
they're moving out to PA or something by fall and the car hasn't moved as long as i've known her... i'm afraid of that car's future

jims69camaro
05-19-2007, 07:44 PM
i have a feeling that's what is going to happen to the 2nd gen my friend's dad has
they're moving out to PA or something by fall and the car hasn't moved as long as i've known her... i'm afraid of that car's future

at least offer to rescue it. you'll never be able to forgive yourself if you don't.

Knipps
05-19-2007, 09:45 PM
at least offer to rescue it. you'll never be able to forgive yourself if you don't.

trust me, i plan on it
the girl owes me an ipod, but her dad's out of a job & she's covering the bills
he might want some coin for it :|

Slo86Bird
05-20-2007, 01:17 AM
id go with number 2. i hate when people dont sell cars that juist sit and rot. i know where theres a 73 t/a with a 455 4speed, shaker hood, rotting away in the old ladysyard and hse always says "ill get around to fixing it some day"

jims69camaro
05-21-2007, 09:54 PM
id go with number 2. i hate when people dont sell cars that juist sit and rot. i know where theres a 73 t/a with a 455 4speed, shaker hood, rotting away in the old ladysyard and hse always says "ill get around to fixing it some day"

next time tell her, "look, we both know you'll never have the time/energy/money to properly restore the car. i am making my last offer for $x.xx, and i won't be back. take advantage of the opportunity to get rid of the eyesore, rusting POS from your yard." then, shut up and let her think about it. she should be the next person who speaks, and it should be affirmative.

Slo86Bird
05-21-2007, 10:38 PM
hahahahahaha! i dont think itll work but ill try, its a short fat old lady with a walker. im sure shell get around to it soon. lol

NightRydaSS
05-22-2007, 07:00 PM
hahahahahaha! i dont think itll work but ill try, its a short fat old lady with a walker. im sure shell get around to it soon. lol

yea i have seen some old trans am rotting away beyond repair, i mean 4 different rust colors and holes and just DOA...seeing that stuff just angers me...i sometimes think of walking up to the door and as asking to talk to the owner. When they walk up, ask "is that your car?". When they says yes, i would :nutkick: and walk away without sayin a word...

jims69camaro
05-23-2007, 06:07 PM
nice...