PDA

View Full Version : Torque Arm ??

jrsfast84
05-20-2007, 05:03 PM
Does anyone have or know someone who has a torque arm made by Leo Barnaby from Neverlift Motorsports, in NJ., i'm thinking of changing to his but not sure yet, just looking for some info. JR 1.

NJSPEEDER
05-20-2007, 05:06 PM
there was a guy with an early thirdgen bird that raced at e-town that used it. i forget his name, car used to leave very hard and straight.

jrsfast84
05-20-2007, 05:38 PM
Well, i have one from years ago, torque arm,lca,pannhard, but they aren't adj., and it worked great till i thought thats what was making my car not work so i bought all Spohn stuff for the rear and now i'm there again, the track has to be 100% or the car wouldn't work, i'm thinking of putting that stuff back on and trying it, spohn stuff is heavy in weight compared to Leo's stuff, Leo's stuff is 47lbs. lighter, all together, at Maple Grove for Pinks all out on my 2nd. time shot on Friday i lost oil pressure in the burn out box, and it didn't sound good! but the fist run i went 9.54 @146, w/ alot less timing, we've been getting bad race bearings from Clevite, so back to the drawing board, thanks for the stuff. JR 1.