PDA

View Full Version : Come on...I mean really people

bubba428
05-25-2007, 08:52 PM
For those of you who know were i live....this WON'T come as a shock...but about 20 mins ago I heard a very loud noice and alot of screaming...looked out me window saw a bunch of people scatering into the woods and a guy kinda limping away. Sure enough, the 5-0 just showed up followed by an ambulance cops left no lights, the ambulance letf light on...the thing that gets me is, this is probably gang related. Its a black gang that wear pink(funnist shizz i ever seen) and a pueto rican gang who fight with katanas and longswords(also...funniest shizz i ever seen) and the ussualy fight....but 1 guy will hit another and they all run away(:rofl: ) WTF is THAT!!!!!
anyway...just another day in a wanna-be-ghetto felt like sharing

unstable bob gable
05-25-2007, 10:26 PM
Where you stay? Er, I mean where do you live?

Mike
05-25-2007, 10:50 PM
pink is a bloods color......and ive never heard of the whole swords thing

enRo
05-26-2007, 03:39 AM
Katanas? Long swords? WTF?? since when did New Jersey turn into Mortal Kombat's "Outworld"? Did you see Scorpion or Subzero throwing up some gang signs too? Was Shao Khan wearing a pink bandana? I think your smoking shrooms thru a tainted crackpipe my friend... :rofl:

bubba428
05-26-2007, 07:57 AM
Katanas? Long swords? WTF?? since when did New Jersey turn into Mortal Kombat's "Outworld"? Did you see Scorpion or Subzero throwing up some gang signs too? Was Shao Khan wearing a pink bandana? I think your smoking shrooms thru a tainted crackpipe my friend... :rofl:

HAHAHA I'm seriousanybody from the galloway area will know....just ask them about collins rd.

SteveR
05-27-2007, 10:16 PM

:rofl:

r0nin89
05-27-2007, 10:55 PM
Call up tha skins!

Brando56894
05-28-2007, 07:32 PM

:rofl: before everyone left did you hear "FINISH HIM!" :rofl:

SteveR
05-28-2007, 09:33 PM
ANIMALITY FTW!!! :rofl: