PDA

View Full Version : Good cruise night tonight at Hooters

JL8Jeff
05-31-2007, 09:25 PM
in Bensalem PA. It was a good turnout for some older muscle and street rods and there were quite a few F-bodys from all 4 gens there. Camaros and Firebirds were represented well! :clap: But I don't think any won trophy's. :scratch: So next month we should get some more nice clean cars out there. I think I saw JS Performance's car there but I wasn't hanging around my car long enough and he wasn't around his either. I was talking to the guy next to me who just dragged a 70 Camaro out of a barn after sitting for 15-20 years and it cleaned up awesome! I won't tell you what he paid for it, but it had a fresh repaint and new tires from the late 80's and a quick wet-sand and it came out looking great! Keep your eyes and ears open, there are still some really good finds out there for cheap.

Frosty
05-31-2007, 09:56 PM
I didn't know you were up there, I was up there for a while(without the vette). Some decent cars showed up this month.

deadtrend1
05-31-2007, 09:59 PM
if you seen a red formy with big ronals firehawk rims, that wasn't JSPerformance. That would be my friend jim (ConlinNJ). Everyone confuses their cars for some reason. JS has black crosslaces on his car...

JL8Jeff
05-31-2007, 10:06 PM
if you seen a red formy with big ronals firehawk rims, that wasn't JSPerformance. That would be my friend jim (ConlinNJ). Everyone confuses their cars for some reason. JS has black crosslaces on his car...

Yup, looked like the Firehawk style Ronal rims.

BonzoHansen
05-31-2007, 11:06 PM
Way to remind us. :rolleyes:

JSPERFORMANCE
06-01-2007, 12:20 AM
I was there but I had to work late so I didnt bring a car. However my boys / girl represented the shop well, Jim with the 88 formula, Jill had her 99 z, Alllen has his 91 Mustang, and Chris had his 97 z.

Frosty
06-01-2007, 12:29 PM
I refuse to represent such a horrible shop. ;):D

JSPERFORMANCE
06-02-2007, 07:37 AM
Yeah I know, and the t shirt makes you look fat anyway!

JL8Jeff
06-02-2007, 08:57 AM

You should've tied a string around your finger when I reminded you last friday. But I was too busy at work Wed and Thurs and never got online to post it up. There were some nice cars there and a nice combination of the older stuff.

Knipps
06-02-2007, 08:59 AM
You should've tied a string around your finger when I reminded you last friday. But I was too busy at work Wed and Thurs and never got online to post it up. There were some nice cars there and a nice combination of the older stuff.

that doesn't help when you don't know what you're supposed to remember

Rich189
06-02-2007, 02:08 PM

im with him i need a call for these things :{