PDA

View Full Version : In memory of Chisel Chin...

unstable bob gable
06-04-2007, 11:15 PM
I used to have a buddy named Chisel Chin. He was my best buddy, in fact. The Chin has an 82 Monte Carlo with a big block in it. We used to cruise together, and hang out at the 7-11 in Greenbrook where I have my cruises. At one point Chisel Chin worked for Midas on 22, and I used to stop in and see him on my way to work. But then something happened to the Chin. He discovered girls or something, and became the hardest guy in the world to get in touch with. Never returns phone calls, IMs, or e mails. Oh well, I'm done trying to get in touch with the guy. I already fired him as my best friend for his indifference and out of touchness, and now I'm writing him off as just a blast from the past. PATOOEY on Chisel Chin! :-x

TAdan
06-05-2007, 09:06 AM
I'll pass along the condolences to him...:shock:

He actually started a new job, he is working with my dad at Siemens in Florham park. (And picked up a 90 Civic Si :lol: Its cute, really. Still has the MC, looking for a solid body to start over with though.)

DieselKickYoAss4Sure
06-05-2007, 09:42 AM
why you call him chisel chin

bad64chevelle
06-05-2007, 09:54 AM

One look at him, and you would know why.

unstable bob gable
06-06-2007, 12:11 PM
I'll pass along the condolences to him...:shock:

He actually started a new job, he is working with my dad at Siemens in Florham park. (And picked up a 90 Civic Si :lol: Its cute, really. Still has the MC, looking for a solid body to start over with though.)

Since he got a real job he should get a real car! Honduh Civic...real nice! :evil:

unstable bob gable
06-06-2007, 12:11 PM

He can use his chin to scrape off inspection stickers!