PDA

View Full Version : being lazy catches up to you...

V
06-05-2007, 09:32 AM
last fall i was too busy doing nothign really to worry about covering my pool. and right before my new years party, i threw a mesh cover over it just in case anyone happened to fall in. now today i gotta open it and start cleaning... there must be 3-4 inches of junk laying on the bottom, leaves sticks, and who knows what else... hopefully itll be clean by next week... then i gotta figure out where to get the large padded jousting poles.... :-D

Tru2Chevy
06-05-2007, 10:30 AM
then i gotta figure out where to get the large padded jousting poles.... :-D

.......oh boy.

- Justin

V
06-05-2007, 01:31 PM
.......oh boy.

- Justin

hehehe.
I found the poles online... they are 300-400 bucks WTF...
i guess we're gonna end up making them... like out of PVC pipe and foam ends... or we'll just use foam wiffle ball bats haha :twisted:

either way itll be hysterical after a few beers... and ill be blasting the motral kombat theme song... my summer parties will rock!

deadtrend1
06-05-2007, 05:27 PM
... and ill be blasting the motral kombat theme song...

oh god.

Knipps
06-05-2007, 06:05 PM
hehehe.
I found the poles online... they are 300-400 bucks WTF...
i guess we're gonna end up making them... like out of PVC pipe and foam ends... or we'll just use foam wiffle ball bats haha :twisted:

either way itll be hysterical after a few beers... and ill be blasting the motral kombat theme song... my summer parties will rock!

get the foam pool tubes? w/ some modification they'd work well

V
06-05-2007, 08:54 PM
get the foam pool tubes? w/ some modification they'd work well

already done. me and my friend went to toys R us earlier today and got 3 5' long "fun-noodles" , and like the 6" diameter ones with a 3/4 inch hole in the middle. we then went to lowes and got 2 10" sections of 1" PVC conduit. We are gonna cut the conduit in 5 foot lenths and cut each noodle into 3 peices. one in the center, and one piece on each end. we got one almost done and it rocks. My friend was against me making my personal one with a cast iron pipe inside it.

Brando56894
06-06-2007, 08:03 PM
this isnt gonna end well is it? :lol: i dont think theres enough foam to cover the pvc

Jared1970Chevelle
06-06-2007, 11:46 PM
hmmm.... im down... ill bring my boys minibike for some high speed jousting...