PDA

View Full Version : BMW shot down in flames!!!

unstable bob gable
06-06-2007, 11:18 PM
So I'm heading home down the Parkway, cruising in a pack of cars in one of the right lanes, doing about 70. Then all of a sudden a black BMW comes blasting down in the fast lane, doing about 10 gazillion miles an hour. I curse to myself about how much I hate those friggin' cars, and get back to driving. Welp, a little ways down the road as I go to get off on 440, I see the flashing lights of a police car on the side of the road. He had someone pulled over, and when I got closer I could see it was the black BMW! AWESOME KILL! This is like the second time in one month I saw the cops nail someone who was driving like a jerkoff! WOOT! I hope the cop busted that clown right in the kisser with a big flashlight! :mrgreen:

Blackbirdws6
06-07-2007, 06:07 AM
wow thats awesome. Love when they nail the pricks that drive like a total nut.

Jersey_TA
06-07-2007, 06:19 AM
LOL I love it when they do that 8)

BonzoHansen
06-07-2007, 07:11 AM
Shot down in flames
Shot down in flames
Ain't it a shame
To be shot down in flames

LOL

nj85z28
06-07-2007, 05:52 PM
hahaaaa nice. a few weeks ago some douche was trying to get me to race him with his mazdaspeed 3 and about a mile later he was also shot down in flames.

Blacdout96
06-07-2007, 08:27 PM
Yes, dont you love it when wishes come true. That happened to me last year, I was driving up to racing school in conneticut when this guy in a black Mercedes Benz SLK 230 comes blasting by me, need I remind you in doing 75 as it is, and well about a half a mile later a cop car comes roaring past me, gets right behind him, mean while im in my car saying nab him, make my day, and SHIZAM, lights on and he was flame broiled baby.