PDA

View Full Version : JS Performance

NJSPEEDER
06-21-2007, 12:46 PM
Hey gang,

Got some great news, JS Performance has jumped on baord as an advertising sponsor with the NJFBOA.
Many of you already know who Josh is thanks to all of his help answering technical questions on the forums. Now you can also look to Josh for help with work on your car at his shop in Hulmeville, PA(just across the bridge from Trenton)
Along with all the work JS can help you with, they are suppliers for PA Racing, UMI, do nitrous installation and fills, and many other services. Check it all out at http://www.jsspeedandcustom.com/

Welcome and thanks for the support Josh!!!!

JSPERFORMANCE
06-21-2007, 07:45 PM
Thanks Tim, I am proud to support a club that really has their act together such as the NJFBOA. The club seems to be growing at a steady pace and has a membership that consists of some of the most serious car people in the US.

I will be happy to provide monthly specials as well as a %10 discount on all labor costs to NJFBOA club members.

For those that dont already know, my shop is a full service facility with a focus on custom and performance applications. We do everything from daily drivers to all-out track cars and everything in between.

Please stop by our site JSSPEEDANDCUSTOM.COM and check us out. Only minutes from most points in NJ!

V
06-26-2007, 02:45 PM
i have sort of an odd type of question... i have a 2001 Camaro SS, with QTP LT headers, QTP off-road y-pipe, and a magnaflow catback.
i HATE the y-pipe. it fit like crap, hangs too low, leaks, and bangs around. I will be shipping out to basic teraining in august so i dont plan on having it fixed before then, ill deal with it, BUT i do want it taken car of after i leave. I want a custom off-road y pipe made to connect the QTP headers to the magna flow catback. I want as much ground clearence as possible as well. plus i need a bung in it for a wideband o2 sensor...

thats more or less the easy part. heres the kicker. My car will be stored in my garage in Closter NJ, 07624, in and inflateable car encolsure. I would need the car picked up from there and TRAILERED to your shop. Once its there, you could take up to 3 months doing it for all i care but id prefer that its never kept outside. Then once finished, id need it trailered back to my house and put back in the enclosure and closed back up.

IF thats something you would consider doing, let me know. Im kinda anal when it comes to that car, but i know it isnt perfect to begin with lol.

If i dont hear from you ill PM or email you, i figured i'd just post up here first for the hell of it.

Ian
06-26-2007, 06:50 PM
josh, I'll be getting in touch with you about some motor work...

JSPERFORMANCE
06-26-2007, 07:33 PM
No prob guys, I am swamped right now but I will do my best to get you guys in asap.. Give me a buzz and we will arrange something.

stevethepirate
06-27-2007, 01:45 AM
yeah, josh!
ive been trying to track down the egr part so that we can get this ***** taken care of!

JSPERFORMANCE
06-27-2007, 02:03 AM
Cool Steve, just let me know when you have the parts. We will get you fixed up.

Mike
06-28-2007, 10:36 AM
josh do you do kmember/arm swaps on 4th gen cars at all? im planing on ordering some stuff at the end of the season and im not sure that its somthing i want to do on my stone driveway

JSPERFORMANCE
06-28-2007, 08:19 PM
Not a problem, I am a PA racing dealer I can order the parts and have them ready to go in when you bring the car by.