08-01-2007, 08:11 PM
6th Annual Cystic Fibrosis Benefit Car Show

Peddlers Village, Lahaska Pa

Sunday August 5th

Registation 10am-noon

Anyone going ?

BonzoHansen
08-01-2007, 11:19 PM
I didn't know about it, but yes, I might. My neighbor's girls have CF.

Got a link or something?

BonzoHansen
08-02-2007, 07:29 AM
I got this via google. I think reg is $15

http://www.myspace.com/cfbenefitcarshow

CF Benefit Car Show's Blurbs
6th Annual CF Benefit Car Show
Open to all makes, and models! Door prizes, raffles, trophies!

All proceeds from the show will be used to benefit Cystic Fibrosis research and will also be used to sponsor a local individual with CF that is in need of financial assistance in dealing with CF and life in general.
Come out and support the great cause. If you have any questions, shoot us a message!!

Registration 10am-12pm : Awards 3:30 - 4pm

BonzoHansen
08-02-2007, 08:19 AM
Hey, this is all makes & all models and a good cause. Plus being at PV, you can bring GF/wives/kids and let them get lost in PV. You 3rd & 4th gen guys complain about being excluded, well, not here.

BonzoHansen
08-05-2007, 04:17 PM
Just got back, took some pics I'll post later. All makes/years, so the cars are all over the place. Some real nice cars. All gen f-bodies were represented.

This is an excellent benefit and we should get a bunch of cars & cruise to it next year. I talked to the guy that runs it and he said if we roll in together, he can park us together. Plus PV has places to eat, shop, whatever.

I think this is a no-brainer for us to be involved. This is what it is all about. :nod:

Camaro67_rcl
08-05-2007, 07:03 PM
Had all intentions on being there :cry: , but something came up last minute, definate for next year

Tru2Chevy
08-06-2007, 04:50 PM
Just got back, took some pics I'll post later. All makes/years, so the cars are all over the place. Some real nice cars. All gen f-bodies were represented.

This is an excellent benefit and we should get a bunch of cars & cruise to it next year. I talked to the guy that runs it and he said if we roll in together, he can park us together. Plus PV has places to eat, shop, whatever.

I think this is a no-brainer for us to be involved. This is what it is all about. :nod:

It does sound like a good benefit, and with a little more advance notice, I'm sure we could come up with a meeting spot near the show site so that everyone can roll in together.

- Justin