PDA

View Full Version : JS Performance

Mike
08-12-2007, 07:25 AM
just want to tell all central jersey and eastern pa guys, if you have anything you need done on your car, check josh out. he let me come over there with no apointment and got me on the lift right away.... did some top notch work and gave me a great price.

i had him set up my rear suspension and if you do a search of my threads in the last 2 weeks you will find the difference he was able to make (to the tune of .3 off my 60' on the first time out)

Ian
08-12-2007, 08:33 AM
FWIW, I have yet to hear anything bad about josh's work. thats not something to be taken lightly these days.

CALL911
09-06-2007, 12:20 PM
+1 on JS Performance. I just got my Formy back from them, and he did a super job, and gave me a good price. I would definatly refer anyone in the area to him, and plan on doing more buisness with Josh in the future.

Frosty
09-09-2007, 12:20 AM
He's the only one allowed to touch the 'vette.

I remember back in the day when he was doing work out of his parent's garage. I'm glad to see how well-known he's becoming.

JSPERFORMANCE
09-10-2007, 08:46 AM
I remember back in the day when he was doing work out of his parent's garage.

Yeah me too no matter how hard I try to forget!

Kat
09-13-2007, 10:41 AM
He's the only one allowed to touch the 'vette.

I remember back in the day when he was doing work out of his parent's garage. I'm glad to see how well-known he's becoming.

Excuse me? :finger:

Yep Josh has done good for himself over the years. What I don't know he does. :)