PDA

View Full Version : EMS vs. JS Performance

Jared1970Chevelle
08-25-2007, 01:15 AM
silver pickup, sbc, naturally aspirated, Stock style suspension, automatic.....will run for any amount of money if he comes on a tire....

JSPERFORMANCE
08-25-2007, 09:52 AM
$1000

when and where

BonzoHansen
08-25-2007, 11:20 AM
$1000

when and where

Of course Josh means at what track. :wink:

JSPERFORMANCE
08-25-2007, 11:24 AM
definition of "track" - a paved surface if a quarter mile in length with sufficient area to slow the vehicle down after the pass.

Sure the "track" is fine with me!!

Jared1970Chevelle
08-25-2007, 01:55 PM
definition of "track" - a paved surface if a quarter mile in length with sufficient area to slow the vehicle down after the pass.

Sure the "track" is fine with me!!

he only hooks at a track.... hows your car sit? na? SS? etc etc.... sbc? etcc

Jared1970Chevelle
08-25-2007, 01:56 PM
Of course Josh means at what track. :wink:

yea yea yea yea yea.... okkkk... we knowwww we knowww... no need to get your panties in a bunch... this will be at the track you RIF....

JSPERFORMANCE
08-25-2007, 02:15 PM
Pump gas, 355 small block, thirdgen, dot tires, t-top, only fiberglass on the car is the hood.

Wherever he wants within reason of course.

Jared1970Chevelle
08-27-2007, 03:31 AM
Pump gas, 355 small block, thirdgen, dot tires, t-top, only fiberglass on the car is the hood.

Wherever he wants within reason of course.

his car can run on pump piss but i dunno what it will be on during race day.....he dont care what motor you got we always run closed hoods a piece... alllll steel including hood.... no cage....power windows etc.... he will be on a 10.5W slick...

also....the truck is NA..... if your coming with spray were gunna put the bottle back in the truck to be fair.... so lemme know

JSPERFORMANCE
08-27-2007, 05:55 AM
He can run any tire he wants, put a bottle in it if you want dosent matter to me as long has you bring the $$.

Frosty
08-27-2007, 06:45 AM
I'll video tape.

Jared1970Chevelle
08-27-2007, 11:42 AM
He can run any tire he wants, put a bottle in it if you want dosent matter to me as long has you bring the $$.

we want it to be fair even tho i dont think it is rite now lol.... you coming with a bottle or n/a.... we can run n/a but the motor was set up for spray...

wheres this going down what track? when? we usually lock up a deposit in person to cause we had people back down race day etc... im sure you know the deal... same as the "real" philly scene not the import one...

also....

do you have any other cars in your crew that run for money cause we got a whole bunch of people that love racing "at the track" (me and my friends do nottttt condone the illegal bad racing on public streets)-AS PER FORUM RULES.....

Jared1970Chevelle
08-27-2007, 11:48 AM
I'll video tape.

i take it your coming... wanna do something with that vette? we got a ton of cars coming with us and everyone told me to get other races for them...

the big kahuna
08-27-2007, 12:21 PM

ill be your huckelberry :rofl:

Jared1970Chevelle
08-27-2007, 12:33 PM
L M F A O......

JSPERFORMANCE
08-27-2007, 04:41 PM
We can do it at ATCO on a weeknight. My car has spray so feel free to hook his up. I have other cars I can bring up if you guys have the money...

BonzoHansen
08-27-2007, 04:50 PM
:popcorn:

JSPERFORMANCE
08-27-2007, 04:58 PM
we want it to be fair even tho i dont think it is rite now lol....

how do you figure? which way is lop sided?

SteveR
08-27-2007, 06:59 PM
This sounds pretty good. I hope I can make it to see this.

the big kahuna
08-27-2007, 09:06 PM
We can do it at ATCO on a weeknight. My car has spray so feel free to hook his up. I have other cars I can bring up if you guys have the money... this year has been bad for me kinda in a snag both my cars are down and apart only car i have is my daily driver 98 wich is pritty good but i would not money race it but my house should be almost sold and ill be abel to recoop from this and ill get the one car back to gether we let you know but atco is to far for us to go and just find out some one will not show E-town would be good on a friday or saturday we will let you know :nod:

Jared1970Chevelle
08-27-2007, 09:16 PM
how do you figure? which way is lop sided?

you got a race car or is it a street car?

what other cars are you bringing....cause we got other cars to...

Tru2Chevy
08-28-2007, 11:31 AM
This ought to be a good race - I hope I can get there to watch :)

- Justin

ar0ck
08-28-2007, 11:51 AM
I'll be there to take pictures.

Jared1970Chevelle
08-28-2007, 02:29 PM
still waiting for a response.... is it a street car or a race car.....

also what other cars are coming.... we got other cars who wanna lose some money...

maroman88
08-28-2007, 05:40 PM
sounds like a bad episode of pinks lol...

johnjzjz
08-28-2007, 05:51 PM
if someone is taking odds i want money on JP 500 / g wizz what can you boys handle -- jz

Mike
08-28-2007, 06:22 PM
silver pickup, sbc, naturally aspirated, Stock style suspension, automatic.....will run for any amount of money if he comes on a tire....

his car can run on pump piss but i dunno what it will be on during race day.....he dont care what motor you got we always run closed hoods a piece... alllll steel including hood.... no cage....power windows etc.... he will be on a 10.5W slick...

also....the truck is NA..... if your coming with spray were gunna put the bottle back in the truck to be fair.... so lemme know

we want it to be fair even tho i dont think it is rite now lol.... you coming with a bottle or n/a.... we can run n/a but the motor was set up for spray...

if the motor is set up for spray, then why did you say 3 times that its na?

Jared1970Chevelle
08-28-2007, 08:01 PM
if the motor is set up for spray, then why did you say 3 times that its na?

cause its na if the bottles are not in the car..... derrrrr...

alsoooo just cause a motor is set up for spray does not mean it needs to be on spray to run lmfao...

GP99GT
08-28-2007, 08:15 PM
why didnt you just say its huffing in the first place? wouldnt that make more sense?

oh wait i forgot its more badass to say its all motor

Ian
08-28-2007, 08:17 PM
no, its "smarter" to say its n/a and show up with a bottle

GP99GT
08-28-2007, 08:18 PM
then its not n/a anymore...and if someone did that i wouldnt put money on the race anymore so it would be kinda dumb

Ian
08-28-2007, 09:37 PM
true. I dont know anything about that kinda stuff :lol:

when/where is this going down? I wanna be there to see it! 8)

Jared1970Chevelle
08-29-2007, 01:00 AM
why didnt you just say its huffing in the first place? wouldnt that make more sense?

oh wait i forgot its more badass to say its all motor

well the car is na when the spray isnt on it.... the truck runs amazing without it.... but by all ****** mean if hes running spray we are too.... to make it fair....

Jared1970Chevelle
08-29-2007, 01:02 AM
no, its "smarter" to say its n/a and show up with a bottle

do you have anything to run or just your mouth????

the trucks NA when theres no bottle in it.... it wasnt stipped but since JSperformance is on juice we'll run it too.... or motor to motor would be ok.... but like i said we dont pop hoods.... but if its a motor to motor race we will allow for them to search the cab and back for a bottle.....

Ian
08-29-2007, 06:00 AM
do you have anything to run or just your mouth????

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y210/Ian_F/199409196740c122f3a8762.jpg

no, I dont have anything to run except my mouth :lol:

relax killer, dont get all bent outta shape. I already said I have no idea how any of this works.

JSPERFORMANCE
08-29-2007, 07:35 AM
It is a street car, I dont own any race cars.

So how is it lop sided? You went from small block n/a street truck to a race gas, nitrous injected, race car running on a 10.5 W full boot! Sounds to me like there may be something fishy in the works, not like it matters, usually the people that run their mouth dont have much to back it up.

Mike
08-29-2007, 09:39 AM
well the car is na when the spray isnt on it.... the truck runs amazing without it.... but by all ****** mean if hes running spray we are too.... to make it fair....

stop trying to avoid the word filter, you make yourself look like a tool

Jared1970Chevelle
08-29-2007, 03:53 PM
It is a street car, I dont own any race cars.

So how is it lop sided? You went from small block n/a street truck to a race gas, nitrous injected, race car running on a 10.5 W full boot! Sounds to me like there may be something fishy in the works, not like it matters, usually the people that run their mouth dont have much to back it up.

we dont have any race cars either....but usually the people who say they dont own race cars trailer their **** a block away and roll up claiming its a street car....thats pretty common up here..... like i said if the bottle isnt in the car then its NA (no power adder) same with a supercharged car (i seen race stips that make them take the blower belt off to run NA).... the street truck will be on race gas for optimum performance....it will be on the squeeze if your coming with juice too....the car will be on a 10.5 inch slick cause its rwd and it needs every bit of help for traction....we're not running our mouths we finally got a decent money race lined up.... and your rite we dont got anything to back our mouths if you feel this way ;) i can lie and tell you its got a edelbrock carb on it but its really got a holley lol... soooo what do your boys have...cause were coming down with a convoy of SR's that wanna lose money as well.....

tell your buddies and cameraboys some of the cars we have consist of 98 z28 NA 6 speed (full exhaust and ecm reflash), 02 z06 6speed some bolt ons and spray, my 70 dud bb chevelle if its back together by then, 03 mach 1 with bolt ons, 87 mustang gt stick stock bottom end with a main girdle on spray, 98 mustang gt bolt ons, whatever other mustang guys come with us so cant say for sure but they got power adders...

ps.. we will be down in toms river this upcoming weekend for seaside and to check out the TR scene... <removed street racing references>

get back to me...

Jared1970Chevelle
08-29-2007, 03:54 PM
stop trying to avoid the word filter, you make yourself look like a tool

imma start calling your HARBOR FREIGHT cause your the ******* tool....

Mike
08-29-2007, 04:29 PM

your a silly guy

Jared1970Chevelle
08-29-2007, 04:49 PM
your a silly guy

hahahhaha.... you gotta admit that was a good one on my part...

BonzoHansen
08-29-2007, 04:51 PM

Mike is far higher quality then HF.

GP99GT
08-29-2007, 06:46 PM
98 mustang gt bolt ons

i hope one of those bolt ons is a supercharger :lol:

JSPERFORMANCE
08-29-2007, 07:07 PM
I am a little confused by your posts, they seem to make all left turns and connect at the ends.

If you want to race I will post up here when I will be heading to ATCO if you can make it with your street car that needs a 12 inch slick and race gas and the money we will do something, if not then so be it.

I usually bring a few other guys with me and all of the cars I build are the same, REAL street cars that run on pump gas and street tires. If you have something you want to put up against one of them while you are there thats fine too.

as a good friend of mine once said "race what you bring, bring what you race"

Jared1970Chevelle
08-30-2007, 12:47 AM
i hope one of those bolt ons is a supercharger :lol:

better....

Jared1970Chevelle
08-30-2007, 12:53 AM
I am a little confused by your posts, they seem to make all left turns and connect at the ends.

If you want to race I will post up here when I will be heading to ATCO if you can make it with your street car that needs a 12 inch slick and race gas and the money we will do something, if not then so be it.

I usually bring a few other guys with me and all of the cars I build are the same, REAL street cars that run on pump gas and street tires. If you have something you want to put up against one of them while you are there thats fine too.

as a good friend of mine once said "race what you bring, bring what you race"

what are you confused by.....atco is kinda far for us...if we go there were def. coming with the trailers....what kinda cars do you usually go with and do they run for money.....

as a good friend of mine once said "run what ya brung, and hope ya brung enough"

other favorite quotes include "ill give you the 10 piece mcnugget special" (10 cars and the brake on the street) anddd "ill give you 3, the brake, and the fishbowl" (we dunno what that fishbowl part was or is still to this day)

JSPERFORMANCE
08-30-2007, 06:58 AM

This is how its gonna go down. If you can do it this way, great, if not go yap to someone else about your big time race team.

You are quickly wearing on my patience and I am pretty sure you will back down IF you even show up and that is why we are going to do this on my schedule. Remember, you were the one that said he would race anyone.. What if I showed up with a 7 second q8 car? You would be screwed, thats kind of a sign of ignorance if you ask me.

Jared1970Chevelle
08-30-2007, 11:12 AM
This is how its gonna go down. If you can do it this way, great, if not go yap to someone else about your big time race team.

You are quickly wearing on my patience and I am pretty sure you will back down IF you even show up and that is why we are going to do this on my schedule. Remember, you were the one that said he would race anyone.. What if I showed up with a 7 second q8 car? You would be screwed, thats kind of a sign of ignorance if you ask me.

we are not big time....we are all rookies that know nothing about cars, cant drive them worth ****, mostly all of our cars run 15s.... some dip into the 14s, our turbo cars are jokes, etc etc etc etc lol.....

i dunno how im wearing on your patience and your schedule is fine... and yea he would...the truck runs good for what it is... if you showed up with a quick 8 car tube chassis RACE car i would tell you to up it to 10 grand and we would need to switch the race to one of the turbo street mustangs we got that run in our crew...and we woud need a few cars and the break or so... everyone knows someone with a race car too... but we mainly deal with our SLOW street cars....

GP99GT
08-30-2007, 11:30 AM
giving carlengths etc....just proves which car is slower

johnjzjz
08-30-2007, 04:57 PM
i started street racing in 1964 and i have learned one thing their is always someone faster -- but i would like to come and watch -- their is a young guy with a frank iconeo turbo stang motor out their in the 6s with PA plates is it him ??????? who you speak of --jz

Jared1970Chevelle
08-30-2007, 07:01 PM
i started street racing in 1964 and i have learned one thing their is always someone faster -- but i would like to come and watch -- their is a young guy with a frank iconeo turbo stang motor out their in the 6s with PA plates is it him ??????? who you speak of --jz

for starters AS PER FORUM RULES.... we do not condone street racing... they built all those great tracks 45+ miles away + traffic on highways from nyc and real civilization....

yea my dad was on the street scene back in the mid 60s to early 70s... and he says the same **** theres allways someone better and faster... and i agree with that...

your more then welcome to come see this TRACK race..... however there are always some people around my area that do that illegal street stuff but there will be no such talk on that issue on this forum as per forum rules... feel free to pm me or im me and i can tell you some spots (from what i saw on youtube and ****)

the dude with the 6 second street turbo mustang with pa plates is a RUMOR... we searched for this dude the past 2 years in person and through internet and forums, we also went to everrr scene in PA even the one 15 minutes outside of pa in ohio asking and no one knows nothing.... this dude is a far fetched rumor or what we call a Ghost car... we were looking to try him and prove its no 6 second street car with one of our low 8 second street cars... the only car that fit the description was some full blown tube chassis track car out at numidia dragway....

mc73nova
08-30-2007, 07:12 PM
this has to be the most gay conversation ,its a shame I just wasted my time reading this entire post. get your "crews " together and race already. And No my car isnt done yet but when it is I will be more than happy to race anyone when it is. I am at Island every weekend and plan on having it out in the next month and a half.

NJSPEEDER
08-30-2007, 08:55 PM
jared, you wanted a race, he told you how he sat, now you are running for the bushes with some BS excuse about the drive. if you had any confidence in that truck, or any of the rides on your team for that matter, you woudl take the drive and let the win pay for it.
maybe your dad was invovled in the scene and maybe even played the game well, but you clearly didn't learn much from him.
the money is was offered, the location was given, and there are plenty of trustworthy people around to hold a DP if thats how you guys agree to do it. it is put up or shut up time for both parties invovled.

BTW, the harbor freight thing rates in the top 5 of stupid things you have said since joining this forum.

88BluBird
08-30-2007, 09:42 PM
:stupid: as ive found this tread mildly entertaining it time to race or move on..id like to see it and i will be there if it happens..just my $.02..That is all..

Jared1970Chevelle
08-31-2007, 02:18 PM
jared, you wanted a race, he told you how he sat, now you are running for the bushes with some BS excuse about the drive. if you had any confidence in that truck, or any of the rides on your team for that matter, you woudl take the drive and let the win pay for it.
maybe your dad was invovled in the scene and maybe even played the game well, but you clearly didn't learn much from him.
the money is was offered, the location was given, and there are plenty of trustworthy people around to hold a DP if thats how you guys agree to do it. it is put up or shut up time for both parties invovled.

BTW, the harbor freight thing rates in the top 5 of stupid things you have said since joining this forum.

no bull excuses here .... were not going to atco its to far and no one wants to go all the way down there.... and im waiting to hear back from him on what were doing, etc... i havent gotten nothing back on where were doing this... trust me we are very confident in the truck as we got tossed off the track recently due to no cage.....so i dunno if we can even run at the track because the truck will not pass tech so this might have to go down in someones long driveway or if anyone can get some connections to put it through tech?

like i said originally it is a street truck = no cage....

also what were the other top 4 stupid things i said...

qwikz28
08-31-2007, 05:59 PM
ok fine :(

Mike
09-01-2007, 05:07 AM
calm down with the 5th grade name calling man, all that crap will acomplish is getting the thread locked up

BonzoHansen
09-01-2007, 06:30 AM
What he said.

JSPERFORMANCE
09-01-2007, 07:18 AM
how far are you from atco? Its about 1 hour for me. From my estimates its around the same for you.. Either way, what WILL make it worth your while to make that oh so long ride? $1000 isnt a bad profit for an hour drive if you ask me but if you have more to loose I will be more than happy to take it from you..

johnjzjz
09-01-2007, 08:50 AM
ATCO is the right choice for this sort of thing - more 7 second cars race at atco than anyplace else in the east coast every week -- it can handle the kind of power boasted from guys with street cars unlike under the L in Brooklyn or behind JFK airport -- if your pal has built a car he cant bring to the track because its un safe i guess that makes this post a bull story and you have wasted everyones time -- when they get their imaginary not a race car we don't open the hood to pass tech at least -- come back till than try -- www.racingwannabes.com -- jz

NJSPEEDER
09-01-2007, 09:52 AM
how far are you from atco? Its about 1 hour for me. From my estimates its around the same for you.. Either way, what WILL make it worth your while to make that oh so long ride? $1000 isnt a bad profit for an hour drive if you ask me but if you have more to loose I will be more than happy to take it from you..

here is an idea, would you guys be willing to meet up at e-town? it is a bit more in between the two of you, sort of splitting the difference on the drive.

Jared1970Chevelle
09-01-2007, 09:53 AM
yea well for starters ill calm down with the name calling when you little girls stop talking **** and being internet keyboard toughguys..... saying ooo top 4 stupidest things you ever said... who the **** are you to judge me and **** and memorize what ive said in the past and whatnot.... id love to see one of you <bad word> in person to call me stupid to my face and we'll see how nice **** goes from that.....

Jared1970Chevelle
09-01-2007, 09:58 AM

2 hours or so trailering the truck... its not the ride were worrying about i know we will not get through tech... theres no cage, no driveshaft loop etc... thats why we usually stick to our "back yard to race"

NJSPEEDER
09-01-2007, 01:36 PM
give e-town on a wednesday night a shot then. they are not really tight on tech and there is no noise restriction.
you could really get through tech with jsut a DS loop and some long wheel studs. both are required to run slicks at the track, then jsut tell the tech inspector that you are hoping to break into the 11's that night in the full weight truck. tracks are not as big a PITA as many woudl think. they usually give you a warning about going too quick/fast before they boot ya.

JSPERFORMANCE
09-01-2007, 03:56 PM
I can do e-town, I only suggested ATCO because it seemed like a halfway point and I race their frequently so setting up a money run there is not an issue.

JSPERFORMANCE
09-01-2007, 03:59 PM
I can wait as long as it takes you to come up with the money or another excuse.. If you think this is going down on the streets of north Jerzy you are living on another planet, I am not going for a two hour drive to race on some back woods street in your hood, even if the law wasnt an issue.

Slow 88
09-01-2007, 05:48 PM
Atco has probably the most laid back tech around lol....But, on second thought if he is running as good as you say he is why on earth would he not throw a DS loop on!!! Just curious..

Mike
09-01-2007, 10:40 PM
id love to see one of you <bad word> in person to call me stupid to my face and we'll see how nice **** goes from that.....

ill do it, double or nothing on that grand nothing happens to me.

jims69camaro
09-02-2007, 04:58 AM
ill do it, double or nothing on that grand nothing happens to me.

now you got my interest. i'll back you. if we can't get a race together, maybe an MMA night? :mrgreen:

wasn't he just talking about internet tough guys?

i can see this one spiraling down the toilet very quickly. it's just a shame that people talk so much **** about who/what/where/when they are and run and when it comes down to it, it's nothing but wasted letters in cyberspace.

johnjzjz
09-02-2007, 08:58 AM
the grove has a money bracket as well as neumedia today - with the guys i talked to last night at island ether track would be perfect lots of big tire cars heating it up -- and all who go would be up for a real grudge race -- funny their was a street race guy who was at island ( total junk pile nova ) i mean junk and was clicking them off -- anyone who really wants to do the street baddest car deal has the Carolina nationals at island every year thousands change hands and tech it not as bad as some think for that event -- my 2 cents shame i would have loved to go and watch or be part of it -- jz

bubba428
09-02-2007, 06:43 PM
WTF I just read all that and you didn't race yet?!!! what the hell? dude race or STFU!!!!

j0n
09-02-2007, 10:58 PM
it used to be when you were pwned by wayfast it was time to just crawl under a rock and end it...we have reached a new upper echelon...bubba pwnage :shock:

JerzLT1
09-03-2007, 11:01 AM
wait.... atco has tech inspection? lol cause from what i remember theres a certain black trans am that gets away with running 10s there with no cage... and a silver one that runs N2O and they never even checked it.... hmmmm

79CamaroDiva
09-03-2007, 02:57 PM
also what other cars are coming.... we got other cars who wanna lose some money...

bring me your fastest car. I'm in.
540, street heads, n/a, 4 link tube car. unless your too scared.

GP99GT
09-03-2007, 03:40 PM
hell i'll bring my saturn, who wants to lose some money?

this post brought to you by pie

Savage_Messiah
09-03-2007, 05:20 PM
I know a guy with a twin turbo 502 4th gen, t56, street tires.... i think you and him would have a good run :lol:

slasherbarb
09-03-2007, 05:39 PM
I know a guy with a twin turbo 502 4th gen, t56, street tires.... i think you and him would have a good run :lol::rofl::mrgreen::dancing::kneeslap:

79CamaroDiva
09-03-2007, 05:44 PM
I know a guy with a twin turbo 502 4th gen, t56, street tires.... i think you and him would have a good run :lol:

to whom are you speaking, king of the little people?

GP99GT
09-03-2007, 05:54 PM
to whom are you speaking, king of the little people?

everyone obv

bubba428
09-03-2007, 06:07 PM
wait.... atco has tech inspection? lol cause from what i remember theres a certain black trans am that gets away with running 10s there with no cage... and a silver one that runs N2O and they never even checked it.... hmmmm

HAHA yea ok...this is atco tech...hmmmm...ok...yup...its a car

they let my camaro on the track with a broken strut, bald tires, bent k-frame, loose door panel, and what ever else at the time. he just looked at it and wrote the number on it

79CamaroDiva
09-03-2007, 06:22 PM
HAHA yea ok...this is atco tech...hmmmm...ok...yup...its a car

they let my camaro on the track with a broken strut, bald tires, bent k-frame, loose door panel, and what ever else at the time. he just looked at it and wrote the number on it

tech inspectors arent supposed to be your mechanic. they're not gonna check the frame, the strut, door panel or anything else that might be falling off anyhow. the only thing out of those that may have gotten looked at anywhere are the tires, and most of the time as long as they're not dry rotted to hell or have cords poking through youre good to go

jims69camaro
09-03-2007, 06:29 PM
i think in the "put up or STFU" department, he decided not to put up. little people with big mouths irritate me. kasey excluded.

j0n
09-03-2007, 08:29 PM

its a zz572 you freaking n00b

bubba428
09-03-2007, 09:02 PM
tech inspectors arent supposed to be your mechanic. they're not gonna check the frame, the strut, door panel or anything else that might be falling off anyhow. the only thing out of those that may have gotten looked at anywhere are the tires, and most of the time as long as they're not dry rotted to hell or have cords poking through youre good to go

i'm just saying...after the 1st run when my overflow went KABOOM they should have told me no more. but i ran again

79CamaroDiva
09-03-2007, 09:20 PM
i think in the "put up or STFU" department, he decided not to put up. little people with big mouths irritate me. kasey excluded.

i believe you are correct sir.

just in case he decides to take me up on my offer, this is just to show that i can in fact put up.. i believe some people here will recognize this as my keyboard...
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j274/79CamaroDiva/grand.jpg

j0n
09-03-2007, 09:43 PM
ooooh oooooooooh its a crappy mac! it IS melissa's puter

GP99GT
09-03-2007, 10:55 PM
melisssa that was hardcore e-thug of you

Mike
09-04-2007, 01:26 AM
neg matt, there is no 5s or 1s and there arent any .22 rounds

bad64chevelle
09-04-2007, 09:57 AM
neg matt, there is no 5s or 1s and there arent any .22 rounds

:rofl: :funny: :kneeslap:

JSPERFORMANCE
09-04-2007, 07:05 PM
I guess this race isnt going to happen then is it? Damn, I was hoping to see this mysterious full sized, all steel, long bed, N/A (with nitrous), truck teach me a lesson because no one else has been able to as of yet!

NJSPEEDER
09-04-2007, 10:20 PM
I guess this race isnt going to happen then is it? Damn, I was hoping to see this mysterious full sized, streeter on a trailer, all steel, long bed, N/A (with nitrous), wearing 10.5W's, truck teach me a lesson because no one else has been able to as of yet!

edited to ensure accuracy. lol

BonzoHansen
09-04-2007, 10:28 PM
You guys scared him to Hondas.

im going import...

JSPERFORMANCE
09-05-2007, 07:19 AM
Man if he did punk out that would be gay, He was the one worried about lock in money, maybe I should have taken him up on the offer with a punk out penalty attached!!

Words to the wise...

Run what you brung and STFU!

bubba428
09-05-2007, 08:20 AM
he wants to run you on the street cause his "street" truck won't pass tech. he says its cause its runs 10s with no cage. he's a ricer that grew onto real cars but never grew up

Slow 88
09-07-2007, 08:20 PM
Wow!! Crickets!!

NJSPEEDER
09-07-2007, 08:38 PM
seriously man. he didn't hit the bushes, he hit the other side fo the forrest. lol

oh well, josh is gonna have to keep working for his money i guess.

bubba428
09-08-2007, 08:40 AM
I'll run him!!! I'll put up 1000..........................pennies
your choice of track but I only run on da streets yo...
my cars N/A when I disconnect the bottle...
and its got a full interior except for the rear seats, carpet, and head liner
its completely street but i got slicks and skinnies.
and best of all

when I pop that clutch she gets 10in but only for about 10ft. I'll post the video when I pull me head outta my sphincter

bad64chevelle
09-08-2007, 12:32 PM
:lol: so he talk all that crap while he was on the boards, he says they will race and then never comes back...wow, thats great. Guess their stuff isnt that fast afterall.

WayFast84
09-08-2007, 03:52 PM
:horse:

NJSPEEDER
09-08-2007, 06:24 PM
good news everybody. he is trailer shopping http://www.smallblockposse.com/ubb/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=015579
maybe he is jsut looking for a way to haul that "street" truck out of the bushes and down to atco. lol

JSPERFORMANCE
09-10-2007, 08:39 AM
he is gonna need a longer trailer for a full size truck wit long box!

79CamaroDiva
09-10-2007, 05:34 PM
i wonder what he'll try to pull it with... a used haulmark trailer for a grand, or even the $3500 one isnt gonna be an aluminum trailer.

j0n
09-10-2007, 09:26 PM
i wonder what he'll try to pull it with... a used haulmark trailer for a grand, or even the $3500 one isnt gonna be an aluminum trailer.

a-hem...where's that picture you took young lady?

79CamaroDiva
09-10-2007, 11:16 PM
a-hem...where's that picture you took young lady?

you'll have to be more specific dear.. i have a degree in taking pictures :lol:

j0n
09-11-2007, 10:45 AM
you'll have to be more specific dear.. i have a degree in taking pictures :lol:

the picture that required the assistence of my basement :wink:

bad64chevelle
09-11-2007, 10:51 AM
the picture that required the assistence of my basement :wink:

maybe these pics were NSFW?!?!?

j0n
09-11-2007, 10:57 AM
maybe these pics were NSFW?!?!?

lol nah they were SFW...just a bit of humor to add to her previous picture in this thread

JSPERFORMANCE
09-18-2007, 07:58 AM
I am going to be heading to ATCO tonight so if Jared, or anyone else has some moeny to loose come find me.. I will be there with a blue 87 Cutlass, street tires, pump gas small block, etc. etc.

BonzoHansen
09-18-2007, 09:37 AM
You're lucky I had my appexdix out the other day, or MMS, LLC would be there to kick your *** and take your $$$. Beotch. My olds would tear up your olds.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v359/SIBLY/MMS.jpg

bad64chevelle
09-18-2007, 09:43 AM
You're lucky I had my appexdix out the other day, or MMS, LLC would be there to kick your *** and take your $$$. Beotch. My olds would tear up your olds.

:funny:

NJSPEEDER
09-18-2007, 01:46 PM
OH SNAP!!! HE HAS A LETTER OPENER!!! :rofl:

JSPERFORMANCE
09-19-2007, 12:29 AM
Was that the contents of a 14 year olds pockets?

BonzoHansen
09-19-2007, 10:31 AM
Was that the contents of a 14 year olds pockets?

Nah, that is hardcore gangsta stuff. In my garage. And I was eating the candy corn.

Pampered-Z
09-19-2007, 12:35 PM
Are those Chucky-Cheese tokens in there too?

You live the wild life!

BonzoHansen
09-19-2007, 01:05 PM
Are those Chucky-Cheese tokens in there too?

You live the wild life!

While we probably have some, I think those are batting cage tokens.

MMC, LLC is hardcore baddazz racin'

SteveR
09-19-2007, 07:06 PM

baddazz fo shizza! He even has one of those paper clip things that are banned in most countries!

ar0ck
09-19-2007, 08:44 PM
Spotted him today @ the Wycoff show, but didn't say anything.

bad64chevelle
09-19-2007, 09:34 PM
I sure thought he would be back here to run his mouth...but looks like he wont be...

Tru2Chevy
09-19-2007, 10:01 PM
Jared1970Chevelle - Last Activity: 09-05-2007 03:59 AM

- Justin

BonzoHansen
09-19-2007, 10:05 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v359/SIBLY/Emos/e050.gif

qwikz28
09-20-2007, 10:15 PM
Jared1970Chevelle - Last Activity: 09-05-2007 03:59 AM

- Justin
4am? thats late

bad64chevelle
09-20-2007, 10:29 PM
4am? thats late

I remember a time jake would say thats early!

Frosty
09-23-2007, 10:09 PM
I guess he didn't think anyone would call him out.

Oh well, you run your mouth around certain people you're gonna get called out on the BS.

jimfear
09-24-2007, 04:22 PM

do you always need to prove how much of a keyboard racer you really are???

Kat
09-29-2007, 06:36 PM
I think this is his car. I was down at Atco the other nigh, saw the car and figured it was him. Mostly cause it had a big a<x>ss JS Performance sticker in the back window.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVHHuTYhGcY

JSPERFORMANCE
09-30-2007, 10:48 AM
dammit! the KAT is out of the bag!

00 LS1
09-30-2007, 02:32 PM
I think this is his car. I was down at Atco the other nigh, saw the car and figured it was him. Mostly cause it had a big a<x>ss JS Performance sticker in the back window.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVHHuTYhGcY

Was that Dominick the Christmas DONKEY or Porky the PIG :rofl:

JSPERFORMANCE
10-01-2007, 07:33 AM
heeee haaaaawwww

Tru2Chevy
10-01-2007, 07:00 PM
From SBP:

cheeesy money you are amazing. you answer a call out from shay, yet you won't even come on my site any more since my buddy asked you about that truck.
how long 'til you start back peddling on this one too?

yea your site is ******* gay... you delete posts cause of the word ****..delete my forsale threads cause of best offer.. your a ******* ****** cause of what you did in the past and like i told you before i cant wait til we run into one another in person...you always got a comment to ******* say especially on your site...everywhere i go people ask me if im on camaro forums ... i tell um about yours and they start rambling on how your like a nazi leader and **** and everyone i met that knows you forum has nothing but a bad thing to say cause of the way you run it, talk to people, and act...

and aboutttt that race with my boys truck.... it will happen just been tied up in other drama, other races, getting my car finalized, job interviews, legal battles, and a ton of other ****....he's fine tuning it and been having family issues and ****....i lost my password to your site and everytime i try to reget it its a hastle.... tell your pennsylvania boys ill make a new name and contact them ASAP....

There you have it Josh....he's busy and he lost the password that he's been using since he signed up in November 2005. He also hasn't bothered to email us asking us to reset it for him......

- Justin

Kat
10-01-2007, 09:44 PM
Was that Dominick the Christmas DONKEY or Porky the PIG :rofl:

lol. Ya know, I just had Dominick the Christmas Donkey stuck in my head the other day. lol

JSPERFORMANCE
10-02-2007, 07:10 AM
I aint going nowhere, I even slowed the car down last week so he should be able to beat me good.... :lol:

NJSPEEDER
10-04-2007, 07:51 PM
it jsut keeps getting funnier. i encourage everyone to stop over at SBP and enjoy. if anyone thinks i type bad, you gotta see the skillz of jared envious motorsports buddies. lol. it is comical.

Frosty
10-04-2007, 07:57 PM
What's SBP? I want to start trouble.

NJSPEEDER
10-04-2007, 08:23 PM
www.smallblockposse.com (http://www.smallblockposse.com)

street racing forum.

btw, jared goes by ea$y money over there and he has a friend who uses FASTfordSLOWmustang as a user handle. have fun trying to read his posts, punctuation is not listed among his strengths.

Frosty
10-04-2007, 08:43 PM
I don't see a street racing forum.

NJSPEEDER
10-04-2007, 08:47 PM
my bad, they call it the war zone.

baddest434
10-04-2007, 09:09 PM
that site mad my head hurt. christ and i thought bubba could'nt spell.

JerzLT1
10-04-2007, 09:47 PM
From SBP:

There you have it Josh....he's busy and he lost the password that he's been using since he signed up in November 2005. He also hasn't bothered to email us asking us to reset it for him......

- Justin

ironic how their home page says "NO EXCUSES"

Frosty
10-05-2007, 06:09 AM
ironic how their home page says "NO EXCUSES"

I thought the same exact thing :rofl:

Kat
10-05-2007, 08:08 AM
No Excuses - Alice In Chains

WayFast84
10-06-2007, 06:18 AM
Is this **** really still going? c'mon, drop it, its so obvious the kid isn't going to race...

bubba428
10-06-2007, 06:41 AM
that site mad my head hurt. christ and i thought bubba could'nt spell.

Was that intentional?

Ian
10-06-2007, 03:46 PM
Is this **** really still going? c'mon, drop it, its so obvious the kid isn't going to race...

if you dont like the thread, dont open it up. :wink:

Knipps
10-06-2007, 05:31 PM
:horse:

WayFast84
10-06-2007, 11:16 PM
Was that intentional?

who cares :wink:

NJSPEEDER
10-07-2007, 05:37 PM
jared and his boys are talking all kinds of homosexual stuff now. not sure if they are trying to hit on me or salvage the last remnants of their own manhood for each other.
i told jared to get a hold of me whenever he wants to talk about the actual race in question instead of trying to puff his chest out for his mentally challenged cheering section.

bad64chevelle
10-07-2007, 07:19 PM
Was this fabricated because the name changes a few times :lol:

NJSPEEDERSGuy2 (7:14:11 PM): I just figured that you would want to come on and tell everyone what's actually happening, since most people are assuming that you pussied out
njspeedersguy(7:14:18 PM): later man.....
njspeedersguy went away at 1:31:45 AM.
njspeedersguy returned at 1:31:45 AM.
EasyMoney (1:33:08 AM): **** you **** your site tell them we will be back in business due to the kid having non car related issues... we be ready soon.. the truck was built and finished earlier this year and is ready to run....

Tru2Chevy
10-07-2007, 07:45 PM
Was this fabricated because the name changes a few times :lol:

NJSPEEDERSGuy2 (7:14:11 PM): I just figured that you would want to come on and tell everyone what's actually happening, since most people are assuming that you pussied out
njspeedersguy(7:14:18 PM): later man.....
njspeedersguy went away at 1:31:45 AM.
njspeedersguy returned at 1:31:45 AM.
EasyMoney (1:33:08 AM): **** you **** your site tell them we will be back in business due to the kid having non car related issues... we be ready soon.. the truck was built and finished earlier this year and is ready to run....

"NJSPPEDERSGuy2" would be me.....but that's not actually my screen name. I just sent him a message in regards to his password.

I never got that response from him though - but I signed off that screen name around midnight.

- Justin

bad64chevelle
10-07-2007, 08:57 PM
ahh ok

Frosty
10-07-2007, 09:38 PM
What a bunch of illiterate ******* retards. They think THIS site is a circle jerk? Holy Christ...

Dude runs his mouth, gets called on it, runs away yet isn't wrong? Wow...

My car isn't fast by any means but if I ran my mouth and got called on it I'd at least make good on my **** talking.

the big kahuna
10-07-2007, 10:59 PM
What a bunch of illiterate ******* retards. They think THIS site is a circle jerk? Holy Christ...

Dude runs his mouth, gets called on it, runs away yet isn't wrong? Wow...

My car isn't fast by any means but if I ran my mouth and got called on it I'd at least make good on my **** talking.

oh IM a dummy ha!!! i haven't read this site in a wile and jarred never said any thing about what was going on here . i really don't give a **** what jarred seas here but NJspeeder came on talking us down out of no were and that site is a **** talking site so that's what you get. i don't have my two cars running right now i had to put them aside because of my sick mother and atco is to far for us 2hr and 20min ride E town is more even for the red firebird and truck or what ever??? but my daily driver runs just fine so you put your clutch in NJ speeder and ill run you at e town! i want to know how much ?? it doesn't hafto be a big killer amount just something to make it interesting that is all oh one more thing you all talk like you got sum killas my mustang will be back to gether end of next summer it took a year off it was faster then all of you and it will still be and i drive it any were ................. later :moon: :moon:

Mike
10-08-2007, 05:08 AM
wtf is with your uberfast street racing team, you keep challenging a STOCK Z28.....wow your so damn tough. i have said it once and ill say it again here. IF YOU AND YOUR FLAMER FRIENDS DONT LIKE IT HERE, THEN LOG OFF AND GO TO ANOTHER SITE. NO ONE IS AT YOUR HOUSE LOGGING YOUR COMPUTER ONTO THIS SITE.

Frosty
10-08-2007, 05:50 AM
and jarred never said any thing about what was going on here .

No kidding, don't you think there's a reason for that?

Sorry about your mother(being serious).

..and spell check is your friend.

JSPERFORMANCE
10-08-2007, 07:09 AM
if atco and e-town are too far then where isnt??? I am coming from philly and have already said I would make the 1+ hour drive to Atco or Etown to collect my money.. How far are you guys willing to go? You want me to travel but you want to stay in your back yards.. Bring ANY peice of **** you have on your race team to a legitimate track and I will be happy to take your allowance.

Enought with the BS and excuses run your **** not your mouth!!

Tsar
10-08-2007, 08:23 AM
what a great thread...

the big kahuna
10-08-2007, 09:03 AM
wtf is with your uberfast street racing team, you keep challenging a STOCK Z28.....wow your so damn tough. i have said it once and ill say it again here. IF YOU AND YOUR FLAMER FRIENDS DONT LIKE IT HERE, THEN LOG OFF AND GO TO ANOTHER SITE. NO ONE IS AT YOUR HOUSE LOGGING YOUR COMPUTER ONTO THIS SITE.

i have not been on this site i can see every one cant read what i said one when my blue Camaro is running in the spring if all goes well i would like to do something and i said race way park and my daily driver is a stock Z28 MR. emron bet that's your favorite company too ??? oh and IM not part of EMS and i like you cant controll what jarret seas!!! i don't like what i just read ON this site last night and did not like some comments that are Gerard at every one on the other site (SBP) that's what got my started in the first place you ague with jarret and then call the people he's talking about names like cant drive that island diva girl said and we are all dum because we can t spell that's why i started up i usually keep my mouth shut mainly because two of my cars are apart IM saying no more after this but when spring comes you can bet your life savings that ill be here looking to run if NJspeeder wants to run his bolt on Camaro with mine ill even give him something how's that other wise your all be hearing from me in the spring :bow: :bang: oh one more thing i seen all of you at dyno day at TTp your all just kids

j0n
10-08-2007, 09:05 AM
i have not been on this site i can see every one cant read what i said one when my blue Camaro is running in the spring if all goes well i would like to do something and i said race way park and my daily driver is a stock Z28 MR. emron bet that's your favorite company too ??? oh and IM not part of EMS i don't like i just read this site last night and did not like some comments that are Gerard at every one on the other site that's what got my started in the first place you ague with jarret and then call the people he's talking about names like cant drive that island diva girl said and we are all dum because we can t spell that's why i started up i usually keep my mouth shut mainly because two of my cars are apart IM saying no more after this but when spring comes you can bet your life savings that ill be here looking to run if NJspeeder wants to run his bolt on Camaro with mine ill even give him something how's that other wise your all be hearing from me in the spring :bow: :bang:

You're a ******* moron

Tsar
10-08-2007, 09:09 AM
i have not been on this site i can see every one cant read what i said one when my blue Camaro is running in the spring if all goes well i would like to do something and i said race way park and my daily driver is a stock Z28 MR. emron bet that's your favorite company too ??? oh and IM not part of EMS i don't like i just read this site last night and did not like some comments that are Gerard at every one on the other site that's what got my started in the first place you ague with jarret and then call the people he's talking about names like cant drive that island diva girl said and we are all dum because we can t spell that's why i started up i usually keep my mouth shut mainly because two of my cars are apart IM saying no more after this but when spring comes you can bet your life savings that ill be here looking to run if NJspeeder wants to run his bolt on Camaro with mine ill even give him something how's that other wise your all be hearing from me in the spring :bow: :bang:
here are some periods (................................................. ) please use them accordingly. aka yo yo yo i culdnt red ur **** daaaaawwwwwwwwwg. (sorry thats the best i could do, im bad at e-thug lingo)

BonzoHansen
10-08-2007, 09:43 AM
http://www.insomniacslounge.com/uploaded_images/timeout-710137.jpg

This thread is taking a time out now that physical threats (now deleted) have come into play.