PDA

View Full Version : myslips.com ..... new timeslip database...

Demonicbird00
09-04-2007, 01:05 PM
i just signed up last nite... def a nice little place as of now, im the only fbody on there. so i wanted to put this out here for my other fbody brothers. check it out and signup. i copied and pasted this message below from another forum.

Myslips.com allows you to create a personal profile featuring your car, its mods, and most importantly your 1/4 mile timeslips. You can see where you rank among other owners of your car or other makes and models around the world in various categories such as 60fts, 1/4mile et's, 1/4mile traps, etc.

You can view others timeslips, pics, and even message and comment them to discuss mods, driving techniques etc.

Myslips.com is a Great and Very resourceful site. Sign up today, set-up your profile, and add your slips. Easy as that. If your a shop be sure to specify when you sign up that you're a shop/vendor (you'll see how when you sign up) Its a great resource, one that shouldn't be passed up. New features are being added everyday!

Big thanks goes out to Mike (distinctdev) for developing Myslips.com

www.myslips.com

-brandon

JW
09-04-2007, 01:43 PM
Shouldn't they just limit it to 1 time slip per car? I mean there are people on there with like 10+ time slips listed it makes it annoying to scroll through the same person over and over again. He should make it just whatever their fastest slip is.
But cool site either way.

JW :D

Demonicbird00
09-04-2007, 03:00 PM
yeah, i dunno... if you put up different times from when you had different setups i think thats fine, its pretty much an easy way to keep all your slips after you get them instead of losing the paper slip at your house car whatever. they are in the BETA stages so they are taking suggestions and stuff to make it better.

im havin fun scrollin around there.

-brandon

jims69camaro
09-05-2007, 05:33 AM
oh, no. now people like jared will have unlimited resource to pull from, instead of having to pull their numbers out of the air...

solid site. i like the idea. it's an electronic version of the drag diary.

Tru2Chevy
09-05-2007, 07:19 PM
Heh....Brandon has the 9th fastest car on the site.

We gotta get Jeff (radialtireking) to post his up there. That way there will be no neon in front of an F-body....just a Supra.

- Justin

Demonicbird00
09-05-2007, 09:38 PM
haha. yeah shows how infant the site is lol. soon ill be no where near the top. lol

-brandon

baddest434
09-05-2007, 09:58 PM
yep! i signed up:lol: #2 on the top 10 for now lol