PDA

View Full Version : Need Mechanic/ Tuner will pay cash.

AJP1987
09-12-2007, 01:35 PM
Someone needs to look at this bombzilla. I don't have time. It runs awesome every once and a while and sometimes it falls flat on its face. Hesitant as hell pulling in 3rd. Feels like its breaking up on the high revs. Anyway, I need someone to help me out bc i wanna get this baby ready for paint and interior next summer, as i decided not to buy a DT Pantera ill keep the TA as the toy car.

The Fixer
09-12-2007, 02:20 PM
Could be any one of a number of things - fried sparkplug wires, clogged fuel filter, dirty injectors. How old are the plugs/wires, and fuel filter? And if you want, PM me your location in Bergen County; if I'm close enough I might be able to help sometime.

NJSPEEDER
09-12-2007, 03:04 PM
www.JSSpeedAndCustom.com
JSPerformance is a sponsor and one heck of a good guy to deal with. he doesn't BS around with you, your money, or your car. look in the sponsor/gp forum, a few people have been leaving feedback for josh.

Mike
09-12-2007, 07:36 PM
www.JSSpeedAndCustom.com
JSPerformance is a sponsor and one heck of a good guy to deal with. he doesn't BS around with you, your money, or your car. look in the sponsor/gp forum, a few people have been leaving feedback for josh.

+1 i had a perfect experience with him.

HardcoreZ28
09-18-2007, 12:25 PM
If it's breaking up higher in the RPM range I'd look at the ignition system first. Start with taking the ignition module out and having it tested for free by a local parts place.

NightRydaSS
09-21-2007, 10:23 AM
i had the same issue w/ my '90 GTA; aren't the fuel pump inadaquit for these cars?

JSPERFORMANCE
09-23-2007, 07:31 PM
i had the same issue w/ my '90 GTA; aren't the fuel pump inadaquit for these cars?

Not really...

You could speculate all day about things the "could" be the problem or you could do some diagnostic work (or have it done for you) and find out what the problem really is.