PDA

View Full Version : Summit Headers?

Predator86
09-28-2007, 04:14 PM
How are they...im not talking about the company im talking about there actual headers.. how do they fit?...good horsepower?...do they leak...longetivity?

i wanna try them cuz theyre cheap...i probably wont keep em but i do wanna see how much theyle make a difference.

thanks

WayFast84
09-28-2007, 05:31 PM
I had flowtechs for a little while, compared out of the box to my hedmans, They where better, had gaskets and a 02 sensor bung, but My hedmans looked better and where bigger, the other thing about flowtechs/summit headers are the y pipe, I couldnt even find on on the website. If you are interested I can cut you a deal on my hedman headers and y pipe.

Predator86
09-29-2007, 10:37 AM
I had flowtechs for a little while, compared out of the box to my hedmans, They where better, had gaskets and a 02 sensor bung, but My hedmans looked better and where bigger, the other thing about flowtechs/summit headers are the y pipe, I couldnt even find on on the website. If you are interested I can cut you a deal on my hedman headers and y pipe.

i was more asking for future reference seeing how i dont have a whole lotta money right now...but just incase...what kinda money do u want for that?