PDA

View Full Version : Driver FX on 22

mtnhopper1
10-08-2007, 04:24 PM
This is probably common knowledge around here, but I'm not from NJ, so give me a break...

What is the deal with the Saturday shows at Driver FX on 22 in Whitehouse Station? Does anyone go there on a regular basis?

My father-in-law drove past the other day and told me about it, so I have no idea whether it is a regular thing, or if they just had a bunch of cars out there. He can be a bit flaky sometimes.

WildBillyT
10-08-2007, 07:06 PM
This is probably common knowledge around here, but I'm not from NJ, so give me a break...

What is the deal with the Saturday shows at Driver FX on 22 in Whitehouse Station? Does anyone go there on a regular basis?

My father-in-law drove past the other day and told me about it, so I have no idea whether it is a regular thing, or if they just had a bunch of cars out there. He can be a bit flaky sometimes.

Once a year, IIRC.

They have a show every Oct put on by a local Mustang club. The turnout is usually pretty good. They had a #12 Ryan Newman replica car doing burnouts on 22 this year.

During the summer, Somerville has Friday cruise nights and Flemington has them every other Saturday. Both are decent, though I think Flemington has some rarer and higher buck stuff.

mtnhopper1
10-08-2007, 08:41 PM
Thanks. How late in the season do people meet up in Flemington?

WildBillyT
10-08-2007, 08:58 PM
Thanks. How late in the season do people meet up in Flemington?

No Problem!

Last Saturday was the last one. Check the Multimedia forum, Bonzo and Scooter went.