PDA

View Full Version : So, a Ricer pulls in my driveway...

unstable bob gable
10-16-2007, 05:15 PM
I was working on the AMX today, and a riced out Civic pulled into my driveway. I guess the bright blue car with all the decals was like a magnet to him! He told me he has seen the car around, and was wondering what the dilly-o was. Well, I schooled him on AMC, AMXs, Trans Am series racing, Mark Donohue, and Buick T-Types. And all the while I didn't acknowledge his ricer mobile at all, so I didn't have to tell him how much it sucked! And surprisingly, he didn't open up his piehole at all about his ricer mobile, so I didn't have to tell him how much it sucked! :mrgreen:

MonmouthCtyAntz
10-16-2007, 05:19 PM
lol

Knipps
10-16-2007, 05:26 PM
wow... i expected something to get ugly & fast
congrats on not tearing his head off ubg :clap:

unstable bob gable
10-16-2007, 05:39 PM
wow... i expected something to get ugly & fast
congrats on not tearing his head off ubg :clap:

He was respectful and showed an interest in learning something. Plus I was in a stellar good mood because I had just figured out an electrical problem in the AMX that was kicking my *** all day! 8-)

WayFast84
10-16-2007, 06:36 PM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! candid camera!!!!

FBODS4EVER
10-16-2007, 07:42 PM
Maybe he woke up....:wink:

unstable bob gable
10-16-2007, 08:18 PM
Maybe he woke up....:wink:

Well, I know he went away with some stuff to tell his big pants wearin', [C]rap listenin', crack smokin', ebonics speakin', wigger actin', backwards baseball cap havin', ricer buddies! :lol:

enRo
10-16-2007, 08:27 PM
UBG, was coke bottle in hand at time of schooling? :lol:

unstable bob gable
10-16-2007, 08:29 PM
UBG, was coke bottle in hand at time of schooling? :lol:

Actually, I was drinking a Molson. And I didn't offer him one...:mrgreen:

enRo
10-16-2007, 08:46 PM
Actually, I was drinking a Molson. And I didn't offer him one...:mrgreen:

Pwned. The least you could have offered him was a Meister Brau or a Milwaukee's Best :barf:

unstable bob gable
10-16-2007, 09:22 PM
Pwned. The least you could have offered him was a Meister Brau or a Milwaukee's Best :barf:
Only thing is, I don't keep any crappy beer around. Plus I don't think the kid was of legal age.

enRo
10-16-2007, 09:32 PM
Only thing is, I don't keep any crappy beer around. Plus I don't think the kid was of legal age.

Good call. I just pictured the ricer, who had the audacity to bother you, on to be schooled on the AMX to be somewhat early 20's and have some sort of knowledge on cars.

I just keep a cpl spare bottles of Milwaukee's Best I got as a tip in my fridge, just in case one of my buddies comes over and asks for a beer or if I offer it. Its a joke as it means Im not giving up my good beer :lol:

unstable bob gable
10-16-2007, 10:32 PM
I just keep a cpl spare bottles of Milwaukee's Best I got as a tip in my fridge, just in case one of my buddies comes over and asks for a beer or if I offer it. Its a joke as it means Im not giving up my good beer :lol:

If I'm hanging out you could pretty much put any kinda beer in my mitt and I'll drink it. But for the home base, I usually only have the good stuff around. :nod:

mtnhopper1
10-17-2007, 08:22 AM
I guess the bright blue car with all the decals was like a magnet to him!

He was probably initially attracted by the bright colors and decals like a crow to aluminum foil...

I was drinking a Molson.

...but he didn't decide to stop until the possibility of beer presented itself. He probably thought if he got you talking about your car, you'd eventually offer him a beer.

He was respectful and showed an interest in learning something.

I don't believe it for a minute. He was trying to mooch beers, and you didn't give in. Another ricer PWNED!!

Untamed
10-17-2007, 08:30 AM
I dunno, most people would take a look at Bob, see the beer in his hand, and keep on driving. The ricer was ballsy.

mtnhopper1
10-17-2007, 08:35 AM
I dunno, most people would take a look at Bob, see the beer in his hand, and keep on driving. The ricer was ballsy.

He REALLY wanted that beer. The sheer intimidation of of Bob's appearance could humble the strongest men, but the lure of free beer to a teenage ricer is a force unmatched.

oh one ls1 SS
10-17-2007, 06:37 PM
maybe he was tryen to scope out the goods so he could come back and jack em from you later. never trust those bastards :shifty:

unstable bob gable
10-19-2007, 02:24 PM
maybe he was tryen to scope out the goods so he could come back and jack em from you later. never trust those bastards :shifty:

Ha! He'd have to get my crap mobiles running before he could jack anything! :rofl: