PDA

View Full Version : New Pricing Information

ar0ck
10-21-2007, 07:18 PM
Alex Quiles Photography

What I am offering NJFBOA members are quality pictures at a reasonable price. Many have said that I have a good eye for pictures and I am willing to contribute my time to photograph your car. I will put effort into editing to get you the best possible shot every time. I have seen other enthusiasts photographers who work within similar skill levels go from as low as $80 to as high as $200/hour for a full shoot. I'm not trying to make a profit out of this but I do feel my time and effort are worth a little something. I am an enthusiast of cars just like everyone else here and you can bet that I take these shoots very seriously and will do everything I can to ensure a good shoot with quality photos!

The basics:
- Right now for I feel that $50/shoot is a fair price for the initial shoot. I'll shoot until I feel comfortable that I have enough good shots for quality pictures. This could be any amount of pictures & any length of time. I have the capability to take up to 400+ pictures!

- After our shoot is concluded, I will try to immediately upload the pictures online. I will select a few pictures (usually 10+ photos) that I will scale down, edit & then work my magic. I love to post on the forums show off your rides as well as get some feed back.

Travel & Location:
- I can also travel within reasonable distance or shots can be done at location(s) of my choice. If you know of some good locations in your area or anywhere in between let me know! I am very flexible and love new & exciting things!

Models:
I now can include models! I have about 3-4 to pick from. They do not live in New Jersey so I would like to start charging an additional $20 that goes directly to the model for their time. They work for me for free as I allow them free use of these images for their portfolios, but they still have to travel so I'd like to compensate them for their time. I'm not Hugh Hefner, but these girls are very pretty and work well with all cars. I usually try to stick to a similar clothing scheme that stays classy and works well with all types of scenery. All the images will be Safe For Work. Any requests for bikini or nudity will be ignored.

Extras:
- For an additional cost of $20 I can transfer all the pictures onto a DVD in JPEG format This will get them mailed to you in their full resolution for you to do with as you wish (personally edit, have professionally edited, and/or have printed). This generally takes 2-3 weeks for processing time. I’m only one man & a very busy one at that!

- Extra pictures can be ordered through my website for printing. Ordering through smug mug is very easy & user friendly. The prices are very fair & the quality is amazing! All proceeds go to supporting my website so please do not be afraid to buy prints!

- Cars MUST BE CLEAN before photos are to be taken. Please no dirty cars!

Contact Information:
www.alexqphoto.smugmug.com
www.myspace.com/alexqphoto
Alex301 @ Optonline . Net
AIM: FistFullOfDinero

Photo by Alex Quiles 2009 ©

Past Photoshoots (http://www.njfboa.org/forums/showthread.php?t=28170)

I highly recommend using Alex.

The pictures he took came out amazing, I was honestly speechless when he sent me the final results of the pictures.

I even went out and spent the money to have them blown up so I could frame them and hang them up in my room lol.

The angles and spots he thinks of are great. Nothing stops this guy he even climbed up on a roof to snap a couple of my pictures! lol

Definitely going to do it again once my car is up and running again.

I can honestly say, looking at those photos right there have brought a tear of joy to my eye. These have made me think of all the work ive put into it, and that it has been transformed into somehting that is truely a thing of beuty. Alex, I dont think I could of hired anybody better to take those pics, infact, I feel a second round of a photo shoot coming on when I get back September, it was more then well worth the trip up there, thanks man, and thankyou to everyone for the compliments, if I could only tell you the story of what this car has been thru, and the photos, but I'd rather keep the photos to myself, lol.

As for the rest of you members, look at these photos. Alex is ready to make your car look just that great, for a price only an idiot would pass up. Ive seen many cars on this site that are more then worthy of having a photo shoot outing wiht Alex. This man is a genius with the camera, and has quit the keen eye for spots. I am shaking in adrenaline waiting for the rest of the photos to come in, and yes Tim, ALL will be submitted, I want nothing more then to be in this calender, and I knew that Alex would be the best way to get into it, so if anyone else watns to try to get into it, Alex is the man to go to.

Thanks again man they turned out freaking awesome!!! I will def be calling you for a photo shoot somewhere scenic

thanks for the compliments guys. Alex did a phenominal job and my car never looked so good. My hat is off to him and I can't praise him enough for his work and professionalism.

-Brian

Photo shoot = $50
CD = $20
Total = $70
Models = $+20

ar0ck
05-14-2008, 08:57 PM
I've updated the pricing, and included the model information. The season is here folks, do not hesitate!

So far just about every one of my customers has been featured here on our websites, in magazines, online advertisements, and multiple calenders!

Blackbirdws6
05-14-2008, 09:48 PM
good stuff. I will prob. require your services for both the G8 and Bird in the near future once I get them both up to my standards and properly detailed.

-brian

Slo86Bird
05-19-2008, 08:38 PM
u dont give pics of models to choose from?!?!?!

ar0ck
03-11-2009, 09:06 PM
I just did a quick update to this page for the latest information since I've been getting a few PM's on prices. I'll have new face shots of the models in the coming weeks.

BonzoHansen
03-11-2009, 09:09 PM
Solid!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v359/SIBLY/My77Z28/NastyZ28CalApril08.png

Knipps
03-12-2009, 05:55 PM
nice tail panel!

NastyEllEssWon
03-14-2009, 02:40 PM
50 bucks aint bad.

DevilDougWS6
03-16-2009, 12:49 AM
Alex! I will be contacting you in a few days to setup for my shoot. if you have any spots that you would recommend let me know. I have on decent spot but nothing special. I want to get this done before I deploy.