PDA

View Full Version : Quick Chek soup FTMFW!!!!

unstable bob gable
11-01-2007, 12:02 AM
One of my solutions for getting unsick has been to get a big a z z soup from Quick Chek on my way to work, and then suck it down. Well today I had something called Chicken Pot Pie soup, and it was UNREAL!!!! FRIGGIN' MUCHO TASTY!!! It has these big, sweet, peas in it, and they were AWESOME!!!! I feel like heading back over there now to see if they have any mo'! :drool:

deadtrend1
11-01-2007, 02:30 AM
The closest quick chek around here is the one on rt. 31 near flemington. But, WAWA's soup is mighty tasty too ... :nod:

MonmouthCtyAntz
11-01-2007, 06:00 AM
The closest quick chek around here is the one on rt. 31 near flemington. But, WAWA's soup is mighty tasty too ... :nod:

Yea not many quick chek's around me (there a few)...but theres a wawa every ten feet :lol:

WildBillyT
11-01-2007, 09:19 AM
One of my solutions for getting unsick has been to get a big a z z soup from Quick Chek on my way to work, and then suck it down. Well today I had something called Chicken Pot Pie soup, and it was UNREAL!!!! FRIGGIN' MUCHO TASTY!!! It has these big, sweet, peas in it, and they were AWESOME!!!! I feel like heading back over there now to see if they have any mo'! :drool:

Which Quick Check has it?

Anti_Rice_Guy
11-01-2007, 10:28 AM
Yea not many quick chek's around me (there a few)...but theres a wawa every ten feet :lol:

Yep...and more with gas stations springing up by the day.

Blackbirdws6
11-01-2007, 10:30 AM
I do love the convenience of my Quik Chek on River rd but I think Wawa is still superior. Both have their good things but Wawa has better sandwiches.

Glad you liked the soup

-brian

unstable bob gable
11-01-2007, 04:27 PM
Which Quick Check has it?

I got it at the Dunellen one...

//<86TA>\\
11-01-2007, 04:32 PM
never tried quickcheck soup, but wawa's soup is great
________
Ford Ranchero Rio Grande History (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/Ford_Ranchero_Rio_Grande)

Tru2Chevy
11-03-2007, 07:54 PM

I do believe that the QuikChek around the corner from Timmy's house in Ewing is closer to you than the one up 31 towards Flemington.

- Justin

12secondv6
11-03-2007, 09:04 PM
Chicken Pot Pie soup
???????

That sounds soooooooo damn good!!!!

unstable bob gable
11-03-2007, 09:10 PM
???????

That sounds soooooooo damn good!!!!

It is, brother. It is! :nod:

1972LT1
11-04-2007, 12:43 AM
The Wawa around the corner from work just got Loaded Baked Potato Soup. Potatos,cheese and cream:drool:. That plus a toasted Turkey BLT hoagie with extra bacon (insert pic of Homer drooling over donuts). Ican feel my arteries hardening just thinking about it.

unstable bob gable
11-04-2007, 01:08 AM
The Wawa around the corner from work just got Loaded Baked Potato Soup. Potatos,cheese and cream:drool:.

Man, that must be SMOKIN'!!!:drool:

1972LT1
11-04-2007, 01:47 AM
Thick,creamy,cheesy,potatoes.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Anti_Rice_Guy
11-08-2007, 08:39 AM
I heard a commercial on the radio about them, making fun of global warming haha

MonmouthCtyAntz
11-08-2007, 12:16 PM
Just had there Hot Turkey and Gravy on a whole Wheat Roll w/ Provalone :clap:

Anti_Rice_Guy
11-08-2007, 12:21 PM
:rofl:Every time I see that smiley I think of a retard and crack up laughing...we need a normal clapping smiley

NumberTwo
11-08-2007, 07:21 PM
While their soup is OK, their price is outrageous! The taste isnt worth the price at all IMO. And Gable, if you're in Dunellen, take a quick ride to Pway and stop at Norwood Auto Parts. Im on the dead end where S Washington and Stelton meet (At the Sovereign Bank). I had a NJFBOA member pop in to drop off a flier but he seemed too quick to leave to BS for a few. He inquired about a panhard bar and driveshaft he said he bent while normally driving or something to that effect. Ill extend a discount for parts and or paint/body supplies to any member that stops in.

unstable bob gable
11-08-2007, 11:16 PM
While their soup is OK, their price is outrageous! The taste isnt worth the price at all IMO. And Gable, if you're in Dunellen, take a quick ride to Pway and stop at Norwood Auto Parts. Im on the dead end where S Washington and Stelton meet (At the Sovereign Bank). I had a NJFBOA member pop in to drop off a flier but he seemed too quick to leave to BS for a few. He inquired about a panhard bar and driveshaft he said he bent while normally driving or something to that effect. Ill extend a discount for parts and or paint/body supplies to any member that stops in.

That was prolly Adam the J3W who stopped in to see ya. I know where your store is, I'll have to swing by. U looking for any part time parts slingers? I have over 20 years experience, just can't seem to find a gig anymore...

NumberTwo
11-09-2007, 05:07 PM
I just hired a guy but he isnt the smartest guy going. If he doesnt get better within the next 2 weeks I will be looking to replace him.

unstable bob gable
11-09-2007, 05:55 PM
I just hired a guy but he isnt the smartest guy going. If he doesnt get better within the next 2 weeks I will be looking to replace him.

I'll stop by next week and give U my info. Never hurts to have a foot in the door...

TransAm619
11-09-2007, 08:23 PM

haha yea man that was me... use that flier and order some damn food, ill deliver in the camaro lol

-adam