PDA

View Full Version : F/S: GTA Wheels, K&N Air Filter & Space Saver Spare

karr95
11-12-2007, 12:27 PM
I am cleaning out my 3rd gen parts and I have a few thing I would like to sell. I'll try here first and then to ebay.

-2 Rear Gold GTA Wheels off of a 1991 GTA. Both rims are in good shape with no curb rash or gashes. However, one of the wheels has a small mark from a wheel weight. The gold part of the wheels are great but on the lips the clear coat is pealing. From what I understand that can be fixed with some time and elbow grease. I would like to get $50 for the pair

-Space Saver Spare out of a 91 GTA. The spare is in excellent shape and looks like it was never used. All the hairs are still on the tire and no evidence of dry rot. It comes with the air can which looks in good condition, I don't think its ever been used. It also has the core remover air cap. Asking $30 for the spare with air can.

-K&N Air Filter, serial number E-0890. It is about 8 months old and I don't think it even has 1000 miles on it. I am asking $40 shipped for the filter ($35 if you wanna pick up from Old Bridge, New Jersey). I have a picture available.

All items are located in Old Bridge, New Jersey. If you would like to see pictures please leave your email address and I'll send them to you. Thanks for looking!

karr95
11-13-2007, 07:34 AM
Center caps have been sold.