PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Gathering in North Jersey

NJSPEEDER
12-09-2007, 01:29 PM
saw this on LS1tech and figured some people might be interested.
original thread link: http://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=825008

Well its that time of year again. I am in the midst of putting together our 3rd, annual, Supra Holiday Gathering for the TRI state area. This origniated as a Supra event but I would like to extend a warm welcome to our fellow FBody buddys. This is a great gathering with a great turnout every year, so please come join us and keep this great gathering as enjoyable as it has been in the past. !

I like to plan things well in advance to make things as convineient for everyone as possible. Last years gaterhing fell on a Thursday night on the 28th of December. We were thinking of keeping it the same this year as a fair number of people may have the following Friday off. We got things started around 8:30 which wasn't too early and wasn't too late. Last year TGI Fridays was the choice of venue which worked out reasonably well considering the number of people we had in attendance. Please post your thoughts on the time/date/location if it works for the majority lets get it set in stone so we can assure ourselves enough room.

So the tentative date will be the 27th of December to start at 8:30 pm. If you plan on attending please post if you can make it and this will give us a general idea of what we are working with, and please feel free to offer any suggestions ! This year i've extended the invitation to Corvetteforum, LS1tech and RX7club.com members as well.. Feel free to forward this link to any forum you feel would make good company.

T G I Fridays
1143 Us Highway 46 N
Succasunna, NJ 07876
(973) 252-1066

Here is a map of the General area with Fridays being located in the circled red dot. It is relatively easy to get to from anywhere as its right on rt. 46 30 seconds off of rt 10 and 3 minutes from route 80.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y42/Michael94T/mq-mapgend.gif

ANYONE NEEDING TO GET AHOLD OF ME PLEASE PM ME AND I WILL FORWARD YOU MY CONTACT INFORMATION.

RSVP- If you are availalbe and wish to attend please let us know as we need to have a rough estimate regardless of what the final event winds up being.

I will continue to update this thread with any new forthcomings as the time gets closer.

A very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone and I look forward to seeing many of you in the next few weeks as these gatherings are always a good time !!!

and a very Happy Holidays to any other celebration I may have missed !!

ar0ck
12-09-2007, 01:59 PM
Hrm I could actually make that bumper or no bumper!