PDA

View Full Version : New Shop

GrandmasterCow
12-20-2007, 11:20 AM
Hey all. A friend of mine and I started a shop down in Tuckerton.

Dyno
4 lifts
over 2,000 sqft

We're still new so bear with us as we start up.
I'll include more info once I talk to Justin or Tim.

Tru2Chevy
12-20-2007, 11:23 AM
Hey all. A friend of mine and I started a shop down in Tuckerton.

Dyno
4 lifts
Mandrel bend machine
over 2,000 sqft

We're still new so bear with us as we start up.
I'll include more info once I talk to Justin or Tim.

Sounds cool...we'll have to talk more.

- Justin

deadtrend1
12-20-2007, 07:30 PM
where at in tuckerton. off rt. 9?

BobonaStick
12-20-2007, 07:34 PM
Where this place at? I gots a GTA that desprately needs a custom exhaust

bandit88
12-21-2007, 01:34 AM
Where at in Tuckerton.......... cause......... I WANNA SEE lol

3rdGenLT1
12-21-2007, 07:42 AM
this is in south jersey?

Tru2Chevy
12-21-2007, 09:08 AM
this is in south jersey?

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Tuckerton,+NJ,+USA&sa=X&oi=map&ct=title

- Justin

GrandmasterCow
12-21-2007, 11:43 AM
Yes the shop is located in south jersey, Tuckerton. If you want the addy/phone, please PM me, as I don't want to post info up until I become a sponsor.

Blacdout96
12-21-2007, 02:01 PM
bro im like a half hour away, this is great!!!

JerzLT1
12-21-2007, 07:57 PM
your working on cars full time? this should be amusing :lol:

GrandmasterCow
12-21-2007, 09:35 PM
your working on cars full time? this should be amusing :lol:

.. and why is that?

and no not full time, i'm doing it part time, i'm becoming a police officer in my town.

JerzLT1
12-22-2007, 07:35 AM
.. and why is that?

and no not full time, i'm doing it part time, i'm becoming a police officer in my town.

might have something to do with your history??

also amusing :lol:

GrandmasterCow
12-22-2007, 09:31 PM
might have something to do with your history??

also amusing :lol:
.. hah well um we'll see lol i've learned lots since. and you always learn from mistakes, right?

JerzLT1
12-23-2007, 09:59 AM
.. hah well um we'll see lol i've learned lots since. and you always learn from mistakes, right?

well you dont always learn from them, but for the people whos cars your working on, i really hope you have

GrandmasterCow
12-23-2007, 07:54 PM
well you dont always learn from them, but for the people whos cars your working on, i really hope you have

as a matter of fact i worked as a mechanic in glassboro for 4 months, not a single problem. seems as though i have learned =]

and for some reason it seems as though you posted in my thread just to state that i dont know what i'm doing? have you seen what i've done since you last saw me? i've made some mistakes but learned from them and now know how to do this correctly, also this shop is run by me and my friend, not me solely. he's actually going to be the head mech.

JerzLT1
12-24-2007, 08:23 AM
as a matter of fact i worked as a mechanic in glassboro for 4 months, not a single problem. seems as though i have learned =]

and for some reason it seems as though you posted in my thread just to state that i dont know what i'm doing? have you seen what i've done since you last saw me? i've made some mistakes but learned from them and now know how to do this correctly, also this shop is run by me and my friend, not me solely. he's actually going to be the head mech.

really? then why is your car still not together? i posted in the thread to state my opinion and the opinion of others im sure but they probably didnt want to hurt your feelings, which i have no problem doing because the truth hurts. if you make a success of it then good for you but i wouldnt bring my 93 for Taurus for you to work on let alone my camaro. btw working as a mechanic for 4 months without a single problem means nothing, anyone can make sure a drain plug is back in or make sure spark plug wires are snapped on fully. ill believe youve learned your lesson when you start getting reviews like JSPerformace or TTP, but until then im not really going to believe most of what you say considering youve had a habit of telling some tall tales (transmissions, who tuned your car, 1/4 mile times) as long as ive known you. you can take all this how ever you like i really dont care too much. if you make your shop a success then great job. if not then ill probably just say i told you so and leave it at that.

Good luck

GrandmasterCow
12-24-2007, 08:36 AM
really? then why is your car still not together? i posted in the thread to state my opinion and the opinion of others im sure but they probably didnt want to hurt your feelings, which i have no problem doing because the truth hurts. if you make a success of it then good for you but i wouldnt bring my 93 for Taurus for you to work on let alone my camaro. btw working as a mechanic for 4 months without a single problem means nothing, anyone can make sure a drain plug is back in or make sure spark plug wires are snapped on fully. ill believe youve learned your lesson when you start getting reviews like JSPerformace or TTP, but until then im not really going to believe most of what you say considering youve had a habit of telling some tall tales (transmissions, who tuned your car, 1/4 mile times) as long as ive known you. you can take all this how ever you like i really dont care too much. if you make your shop a success then great job. if not then ill probably just say i told you so and leave it at that.

Good luck

for starters my car's not together doesn't mean anything about my knowledge, I'm doing this correctly and not rushing things also gathering the money i need for the parts rather then settling for cheaper in price and quality parts. and thanks for the good luck wishes, we'll see, i want this to work out.

JerzLT1
12-24-2007, 09:23 PM
for starters my car's not together doesn't mean anything about my knowledge, I'm doing this correctly and not rushing things also gathering the money i need for the parts rather then settling for cheaper in price and quality parts. and thanks for the good luck wishes, we'll see, i want this to work out.

no you blowing your car up does though. :lol:

wretched73
12-24-2007, 09:43 PM
LOL INTERNET FIGHT!

GrandmasterCow
12-25-2007, 10:31 AM
... and whats the main problem with stock 98 rod bolts ... oh thats right, they're WEAK from the fatory. anyway my new motor is built like a bullet.

no you blowing your car up does though. :lol:

98tadriver
12-25-2007, 11:57 AM
... and whats the main problem with stock 98 rod bolts ... oh thats right, they're WEAK from the fatory. anyway my new motor is built like a bullet.

I know that feeling. that happened to me 1 MONTH after i bought my 98.. it sucks and its expensive! I doubt anybody is surprised by hearing that come from me lol

camaro2you
12-25-2007, 03:56 PM
Well Ron urs probably went cause you were having to much fun with the 6speed and erics went cause he did heads and cam on a high mileage motor that was known for throwing rods in stock form.

Camvill
12-25-2007, 05:56 PM
The official shop for lovers of f-bodies?? Discount for all njfboa members SWEET! :-)

98tadriver
12-25-2007, 05:58 PM
Well Ron urs probably went cause you were having to much fun with the 6speed and erics went cause he did heads and cam on a high mileage motor that was known for throwing rods in stock form.

nah man i didnt have it long enough to really start beating on it!

JerzLT1
12-25-2007, 06:13 PM

ding ding ding, thank you :lol:

Camvill
12-25-2007, 06:21 PM
Like mommy used to say, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it all

deadtrend1
12-25-2007, 08:48 PM
Like mommy used to say, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it all

but then there would be no activity on this board ... :lol:

ar0ck
12-25-2007, 10:08 PM
:dancinglock:

GrandmasterCow
12-26-2007, 01:13 AM
haha so tru lol. well anyway, back on topic, i'm very excited about this, as i see some of you are too. i'm definately willing to work with people about services and such, discounts, etc.. we'll also have window decals / hoodies available shortly too.

NightRydaSS
12-27-2007, 10:28 AM
LOL INTERNET FIGHT!

fighting on the internet is like racing in the Special Olympics; even if you win, you're still retarted.

GrandmasterCow
12-27-2007, 07:10 PM
fighting on the internet is like racing in the Special Olympics; even if you win, you're still retarted.

lmao, yep. cyber-fight FTL !

Blacdout96
12-27-2007, 07:30 PM
so is the shop open open or is it still in the process, id like to stop by soon

wretched73
12-27-2007, 11:27 PM

<3 marry me

GrandmasterCow
12-29-2007, 02:49 AM
so is the shop open open or is it still in the process, id like to stop by soon

yeah man, just lemme know when ya gonna stop by.

unstable bob gable
12-29-2007, 01:52 PM
Good luck, w/ the shop, man. Always good to see motorheads opening up shop to do motorhead stuff! :rock:

GrandmasterCow
12-29-2007, 11:37 PM
Good luck, w/ the shop, man. Always good to see motorheads opening up shop to do motorhead stuff! :rock:

haha thanks man, i always loved these cars and always wanted some way to give back to the people that helped me shape my favorite hobby.

SteveR
12-30-2007, 11:24 PM
Sounds awesome man! Good luck and post up pics of it when you can :D

chemicalstylez
12-31-2007, 09:34 AM
nice good luck with it.

GrandmasterCow
01-01-2008, 03:27 PM
Thanks alot you guys ! We'll definately have to get pictures and info up. I'm in the process of working on the website right now but i won't put it in this post unless you PM me. I'm very looking forward to giving back to the car group. over the years i have learned so very much, done many different projects, met tons of awsome people, and shared awsome stories. lots of interesting stuff and many car meets and shows. i can't wait to give back what i've learned.

now hopefully we can finish some more stuff and maybe have a south meet at the new location? that's a maybe, lots of stuff to do before then.

black95maro
01-01-2008, 03:37 PM
congrats man! is this for f bods only? or the whole public? I'll bring my car there!
:lol:

GrandmasterCow
01-01-2008, 03:40 PM
whole public, specializing in LS1,2,6, 3.4/3.8. but we can do work to other cars, just out specialty is fbodies and gtos since me and my buddy have been workin with them for years.

BarneyMobile
01-15-2008, 12:10 AM
Got any job opening? LOL

GrandmasterCow
01-15-2008, 09:29 AM
haha whats up rob? yo man, i'm finishing the turbo this week, but i been sick yesterday and today so it threw me off but im about to go out and bolt stuff up.

Blacdout96
01-15-2008, 07:02 PM
Got any job opening? LOL

X2, id really like to get away from Viking, and this is exactly the type of work I'e been looking for.

bubba428
01-16-2008, 07:39 AM
whole public, specializing in LS1,2,6, 3.4/3.8. but we can do work to other cars, just out specialty is fbodies and gtos since me and my buddy have been workin with them for years.

3.4s huh LOL sounds like my kinda place, now sence 3.1s and 2.8s are damn near identical you gonna work with them too?

CrimsonNJ
01-16-2008, 06:13 PM
The shop your buddy owns is off Route 9 and the dyno has been there a while right? I might stop by sometime if that's the place.

z28c4maro82z
01-16-2008, 07:50 PM

GrandmasterCow
01-16-2008, 10:25 PM
Yeah. I'm not always going to be there though, as it is a hour and half drive from me lol. I'll be there to work on projects and jobs but we're still working on some things.

Blacdout96
01-17-2008, 05:15 PM
Hey, if the weather is nice tomarrow, Id like to stop by if you guys are open. Check it out

Dante1987
01-23-2008, 12:30 AM
stolen quote-"winning a fight on the internet is like competeing in the special olympics...even if you win your still retarded".... dont sue me

Dante1987
01-23-2008, 12:32 AM
and sence were talking about screwing up haha i had like 10 vaccume line unhooked and didnt know where they went so i did the intelegent thing and hooked the ones that blew to the ones that sucked.... PUN!! and it actually ran for about a month then.... well... i have a new camaro now .....

deadtrend1
01-27-2008, 09:33 AM
and sence were talking about screwing up haha i had like 10 vaccume line unhooked and didnt know where they went so i did the intelegent thing and hooked the ones that blew to the ones that sucked.... PUN!! and it actually ran for about a month then.... well... i have a new camaro now .....

A vacuum line doesn't "blow". For one it goes against the meaning of "vacuum". And nextly if you got a line unhooked, you will either have vacuum on one tube or nothing.

Best thing to do, even since its a pain in the butt, is to follow the veci lable under the hood. Since you have a cowl hood, you would need to find one.

Actually you have tpi right? Theres only like 3 lines that come off the plenum. Brake booster, AFPR, Egr, and something else. Cruse I think.