PDA

View Full Version : Special Late Model Shootout to be Held at ATCO NMCA Event

NMCA Scott
12-28-2007, 06:31 PM
Hey all.. Scott Sparrow here from the NMCA and Fastest Street Car mag. Yeah, I know this is my first post here but just wanted to let you all know that the NMCA has added to it's Atco event a little something extra which may be of interest to you. Below is the "canned" release. I'll be checking back here from time to time, as well as in touch with NJSPDER. Hope you can make it.

The NMCA is pleased to announce that Kooks Custom Headers will be the event sponsor for the Atco, New Jersey, race that will take place at Atco Raceway June 6-8, 2008. A leader in header and muffler technology for all domestics, Kooks Custom Headers is working with the NMCA to create an event unlike any other. NMCA and Kooks Custom Headers will soon announce the rules and purse structure for the first-ever Late-Model Shootout that will take place at the NMCA New Jersey event in '08.

The Late-Model Shootout will feature three classes designed to bring the out the best in modern Detroit muscle to compete on the 1320:
LSX Showdown (late-model LS-powered GM vehicles only)
Late-Model Hemi (late-model Hemi-Powered Chrysler vehicles only)
Modular Madness (late-model modular-powered Ford vehicles only)
Stay tuned to www.nmcadigital.com for upcoming announcements on the Late-Model Shootout.

NJSPEEDER
12-28-2007, 06:44 PM
This sounds like it is going to be a really good time. I will be there and ready to run.

SteveR
12-30-2007, 10:53 PM
That looks awesome. Will they be racing each other or just LS vs LS, hemi vs hemi, etc.?

REDGAR
06-15-2008, 07:11 PM
Hey Tim...did not see you there

Was a great event

Tru2Chevy
06-15-2008, 07:17 PM
Hey Tim...did not see you there

Was a great event

Timmy is working about a billion hours a week these days. I just saw him Friday night for the first time in almost a month and we only live a few blocks away from each other....

- Justin