PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in the Deptford area want to do me a favor?

Tru2Chevy
01-05-2008, 04:09 PM
I have $35 in Sam Goody giftcards....problem is that they are older, and can't be used online, only in a store. The closest store to me is in Deptford Mall, and I think driving down there and back would prolly cost me about the same in gas money as the cards are worth.

I was wondering if anyone (preferably someone who is planning on coming up to the Firkin Meet on the 19th) would be willing to pick up a few DVDs for me from the Sam Goody's there. I could mail down the giftcards and a check for the few extra bucks that it should cost.

- Justin

deadtrend1
01-05-2008, 04:25 PM
I have $35 in Sam Goody giftcards....problem is that they are older, and can't be used online, only in a store. The closest store to me is in Deptford Mall, and I think driving down there and back would prolly cost me about the same in gas money as the cards are worth.

I was wondering if anyone (preferably someone who is planning on coming up to the Firkin Meet on the 19th) would be willing to pick up a few DVDs for me from the Sam Goody's there. I could mail down the giftcards and a check for the few extra bucks that it should cost.

- Justin

If no one else clsoer says anything, I can probably do it for you.

Tru2Chevy
01-05-2008, 04:33 PM
Thanks....I may have a way around it now. I just called the Deptford store to see if they had the DVDs I want in stock, and they said that I should be able to use the gift cards at FYE (which we have locally). So I'm gonna check that out and see what I come up with.

- Justin