PDA

View Full Version : DOES ANYONE RACE AROUND HERE?

NITROUSKING
02-07-2008, 09:27 PM
CENTRAL JERSEY AREA just curious?

NITROUSKING
02-07-2008, 09:34 PM
CENTRAL JERSEY AREA just curious?

holy crap the admins on this board are on top of things!!!! moved my post REAL QUICK:mrgreen:

NITROUSKING
02-07-2008, 09:42 PM
i see alot of spectators viewing but no post?:roll:

Knipps
02-07-2008, 09:46 PM
i see alot of spectators viewing but no post?:roll:

people from other areas outside central jersey looking, but why post when you have nothing to say?

NITROUSKING
02-07-2008, 09:52 PM
people from other areas outside central jersey looking, but why post when you have nothing to say?

i posted this in the central jersey thread and then the admin moved to drag race section. i live in central jersey as was looking for a litte bit of fun local to me thats all:nod:

qwikz28
02-07-2008, 10:32 PM
be patient... this isn't an incredibly large forum so posts will be sporadic. but where in central jersey you from?

JSPERFORMANCE
02-08-2008, 04:34 AM
already responded in the other post you made

vegaken
02-08-2008, 08:23 AM
I see you are looking for some races. You can bring that car up to Island for the F-body nationals and put in a class. I am sure I will give you run for now. I just have a stock suspension all motor small block running 9's. I am sure there are few people who would gladly give your car a run here. How fast has that car been and much spray you hitting that thing with?
Ken

JSPERFORMANCE
02-08-2008, 08:26 AM
Hey Ken, I guess this means you plan on being at the nats? I am doing everything I can to make sure we are there with my car as well.

vegaken
02-08-2008, 08:51 AM
Yup, I am going to try and make it this year. I have to get some things for the car. It looks like I am going to be swallowing some pride and putting an automatic in the car due to the cost factor for now. I figured better to sell the transmission and stuff before breaking it. The trans was on the edge before and with the new motor I was really going to be pushing it. So I guess I will put a glide in it. This will let me go 8.50 racing down the road when I decide to spray it.:shock: Two things I never thought the car would never have, oh it hurts to say this, an automatic and spray.:rofl:
Ken

jeff wilson
02-08-2008, 09:01 AM
ken, im gonna losen up the converter so you can launch my car a little harder this season !! lol

JSPERFORMANCE
02-08-2008, 09:18 AM
Two things I never thought the car would never have, oh it hurts to say this, an automatic and spray.:rofl:
Ken

Welcome to the dark side Ken!!!
:twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

vegaken
02-08-2008, 10:44 AM
I guess I will have to find something to do going down the track. I only have to shift once. What will I do the rest of the time. I guess I could wave at people and hang a foot out the window or something. One shift versus 4 shifts and nothing for my left to do. I better hit the lottery or start working a second job to pay for the $2900 clutch and $5000 trans I need to do this right. Oh well a journey to the dark side can't hurt to bad can it? What is it like to launch a car at less then 6000rpm?:-?
All I now is this damn car better go high 140's on motor now or I will be selling it. I guess that happening either since Bammann will make that happen no problems.

79CamaroDiva
02-08-2008, 08:36 PM
I guess I will have to find something to do going down the track. I only have to shift once. What will I do the rest of the time. I guess I could wave at people and hang a foot out the window or something. One shift versus 4 shifts and nothing for my left to do. I better hit the lottery or start working a second job to pay for the $2900 clutch and $5000 trans I need to do this right. Oh well a journey to the dark side can't hurt to bad can it? What is it like to launch a car at less then 6000rpm?:-?
All I now is this damn car better go high 140's on motor now or I will be selling it. I guess that happening either since Bammann will make that happen no problems.

put a transbrake in it and you can still launch at 6000rpm ;) its fun.. trust me :D