PDA

View Full Version : A NJFBOA club vid on home page

DaSkinnyGuy
03-05-2008, 11:19 AM
I was thinking about it, I am sure there has been discusion about making a club video. We could have either 1 or multiple people film meets and or gatherings. Collect pictures. We could have this video posted below the car of the month on the homepage for everyone to view. Basically to show our support. I know a few people have been talking about changing the banners on the page to give it an update. If I am correct the vbulliten we are using is a BETA version and the offical one comes out towards summer. When that time arrives we could give the site an update and show what New Jersey is about. I know there are a few members here ( not me ) that are very good at editing. Maybe a few people who could shine some thought on how to make the video. A general idea of the movie is a 10 min video that wouldnt just be like a completion of all our cars but more like a movie that everyone would enjoy. As in what part i could play in this, I am sure i could take some video clips, but I only have a digital camera with video recording. So nothing high tech for like a high qualitly video. If any one has any examples of a club video they have seen and or made post it up and we can figure out together what would be the best for us. I will try and look for an example or two. And if we want to do something that will be some of the best work we have seen out of any clubs. I would say take it slow, lets collect some pics and clips and have like a fall deadline.

~If you have an example of a video PM me the link and I wil post it below to keep this organized.~

*Toronto F-Body* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tALAC4EeYEM

Untamed
03-05-2008, 12:37 PM
F-bodyhideout.com has a ton of club member videos on there. I think the folks here have chatted about it on and off over the last three years. The only videos I've seen are burnouts, street racing and other silly activities involving club members, but nothing that might be considered "promotional" for the club.

DaSkinnyGuy
03-05-2008, 12:53 PM
Thats the word I was looking for a promotional video. And its clear we have to stay away from and street racing clips and reckless street driving. More about who we are and how we keep our cars. many are always ready for a photo shoot at anytime.:-P

Tru2Chevy
03-05-2008, 03:50 PM
We have talked about promotional videos in the past, and we have collected some footage from various meets. For whatever reason we have never gotten everything together though.

If I am correct the vbulliten we are using is a BETA version and the offical one comes out towards summer.

No, we aren't running the beta version of vBulletin 3.7 here, we're still running 3.6.8 Patch Lavel 2, which is the latest official release. I have a copy of 3.7, and it does seem good, but I won't update the live site until I have an official release.

- Justin

98tadriver
03-14-2008, 09:12 PM
Can we have illegal street racing kill vids in it?

1_Hot_SOM_WS6
03-14-2008, 10:08 PM

I am sure thats a no.

bad64chevelle
03-14-2008, 11:46 PM

Seriously????

I am sure thats a no.

What she said.

Jersey_TA
03-15-2008, 12:48 AM
Seriously????

What she said.

Can we put pics up of street racing? or other "spirited" off track driving? I already know the answer, but since one of the banners at the top of the forums has someone sideways doing doughnuts or a burnout not at the track I figured I'd ask ;) :twisted::fight:

98tadriver
03-15-2008, 03:37 PM
Seriously????

What she said.

apparently you dont know me very well :lol:

is there a sarcasm smiley to insert?

BonzoHansen
03-15-2008, 10:25 PM
apparently you dont know me very well :lol:

is there a sarcasm smiley to insert?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v359/SIBLY/Emos/sarcasm.png

98tadriver
03-15-2008, 10:39 PM
lol nice! ill remember that for next time!!